Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

5.8 is ideal for Hydro/DWC

Best to check Hygrometer with an inverted pop bottle cap 3/4 full of salt. Pour enough water to make it a paste, not a soup. Place cap and hygrometer into a Zip Top Bag, seal and leave for 12-24 hours. If it reads 75%, you're good. If not, either calibrate, or write the variance on the meter so you can have accurate readings.

id like to add to this by saying 5.6-6.2 will work but as jandre stated 5.8 thats the magic number as far as the most optimal number but as long as you stay in the range i said it should be ok, but ill also add during flowering phase when your bumping up and changing the nutes the ph usually goes down alot well for me it does so always have your ph up/down available

heya bro. been off a while as internet went down. sorry to hear about the nug jar =(

im having the opposite problem atm. when i water my plants i can get the room humidity up to 55% but on non watering days i struggle to get it above 45% even with towels placed around and spraying them with water. if i do nothing ive seen it go as low as 20% humidity =(

i think thats probably whats doing in my clones, they look green and not too droopy, but the feel dessicated =/

CLOSED

This journal is no loger active as of today.

Please feel free to follow along with Part 2 here: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2

Green Fluffy Bunnies
36g Total

Plush Berry Kush
20g

Lamb's Bread
35g First Staggered
28g Second Staggered

jandre Kush
10.8g First Staggered
98g Second Staggered
101g and 27.5g trim Third Staggered.
Total 209.8, or 7.49oz. Those are the results I am used to.

Phase One Total:
328.8g Nug (11.71oz)
~84g Trim (~3oz)

?

what gives?
This is part 1 of the "41 Week Perpetual SOG" which was Test 3 in this box. Part 2 is the next part of this same Test 3: perpetual SOG. As this phase is harvested, and we're sneaking up on 100 pages, I figured, I'd start a pert 2 for this run...
CLOSED

This journal is no loger active as of today.

Please feel free to follow along with Part 2 here: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2

Green Fluffy Bunnies
36g Total

Plush Berry Kush
20g

Lamb's Bread
35g First Staggered
28g Second Staggered

jandre Kush
10.8g First Staggered
98g Second Staggered
101g and 27.5g trim Third Staggered.
Total 209.8, or 7.49oz. Those are the results I am used to.

Phase One Total:
328.8g Nug (11.71oz)
~84g Trim (~3oz)

just dropping by to say hi and love this journal m8 took me 2days to get through it lol.
Always love learning from the experienced growers.
Hope the next batch of Clones go smoothly and let us all know how the root treatment goes please?
Ohh yea hope your electrical probs never happen again or to anyone else and just glad you or no one wasn't hurt m8.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forum Runner

just dropping by to say hi and love this journal m8 took me 2days to get through it lol.
Always love learning from the experienced growers.
Hope the next batch of Clones go smoothly and let us all know how the root treatment goes please?
Ohh yea hope your electrical probs never happen again or to anyone else and just glad you or no one wasn't hurt m8.

Just forgotten lol so much reading.
What's your new Camera like m8? As the photos are great and tbh their always looking great and lack knowledge in this area lol. Now is it all about the optical zoom how you manage to take such sharp close/macro shots as I'd love to know lol. cheers m8

Third Test Run: Part Deux<---Click

This journal is closed.

Back
Top Bottom