Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

you know when i look at the first pics of the 73 micron
yours actually looks greener before you press it came out golden after
mine looks more golden before and after i press it the green shows more
go figure?

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

great timing for this to come up i just ordered a set of the 5 gallon bags 5 bags and a pressing screen 28 bux free ship from the am zone its like the 1st one that comes up when you search here is: iPower GLBBAG5X5 5-Gallon 5 Herbal Ice Bubble Hash Bag Essene Extractor Kit, 5-Pack - 5 star rating, so even if it only works for a single run its worth it to me to get rid of all the leaf i have built up, like way to much, and i have some water cured bud , i tried once with a paint strainer bag, way to much green but it worked well enough to show me how easy the dry ice method works, im excited for tuesday to get here lol

1667108569052.png

So I pulled the last three plants in Side B. I just wanted to share this. I've been told that Hydroton does not provide the correct support for a healthy root system.

This is off of a 28" plant.

Suck-it, naysayers.

just a fly by.
really sorry to hear you lost a cousin and your male hero. fkin devastating mate!
thanks for the advice on the nutes. pretty much what i was hoping to hear.
if i can mix up a batch of BPN for drain to waste once a week ill be very happy. trying to establish a 1 day a week visit to my grows so i can spread them around the country a bit...since im not a legal grower its prudent not to put all my eggs in one basket ;)

106.1 days tracking Jandre Kush - Jandre
90.1 days tracking Jandre Kush - Jandre

Time draws nigh for the next plant to be harvested! Only these two to go.

First a look at the mite and treatment damage:

Now, a look into the growth and vigor after recovery.

:bravo:
good save brother...they are looking fine! =D

You say that, now, wait until you see the shit I couldn't get the camera into. Harvest of the back plant (worst damage) is in a few days. I'm just waiting for the window to open up. I have to remind myself not to look at the tips, rather at the whole plant. I missed the first one by a day or two, so, I'm waiting it out until the next opens up.

similar sort of thing going on here. im seeing all sorts of faux deficiencies, loads of leaves rotting all over the place. but im learning to get used to that while im battling the gnat larvae and try to look at the whole plant. mine have started growing again and bushing out so despite what they look like, i think im winning ;)

similar sort of thing going on here. im seeing all sorts of faux deficiencies, loads of leaves rotting all over the place. but im learning to get used to that while im battling the gnat larvae and try to look at the whole plant. mine have started growing again and bushing out so despite what they look like, i think im winning ;)

:cheer:

:rofl: Were you one of them?:rofl: Sorry if I offended you.

That was the first chew out I got from you when I first joined when I said, I did not like hydroton in hydro instead I will use coco croutons. Well I guess I have to hand it to you. :bravo:

Lovely pics. Super log colas also. Reps :)

That was the first chew out I got from you when I first joined when I said, I did not like hydroton in hydro instead I will use coco croutons. Well I guess I have to hand it to you. :bravo:

Lovely pics. Super log colas also. Reps :)

Oh my gawd! I remember that! You said "It will give you root rot and stem rot quicker than a baby getting diaper rash. Plus I dont feel it lets your roots breath enough." yeah, sorry again for that.

And now you see for yourself that hydroton really is a good substrate. Maybe not for your situation, but it is a good medium to use. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And, hey, Thanks for the reps!

EDIT: WizHigh said, "It will give you root rot and stem rot quicker than a baby getting diaper rash. Plus I dont feel it lets your roots breath enough."

LMAO :rofl: What a throwback!!!!! how did you get that quote? That was like 3 months ago hahahahaha!!!!

besides the pest issues your girls are looking great as usual:thumb:

110 days in flower.
Harvested 300g of jandre Kush bud.
210 g of hash trimmings.

Stink, sticky, more dense than the previous harvest. Strong, sour, diesel, fuel, with earthy undertones.

Will post final weight in a few days once dried.

Back
Top Bottom