Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2

Welcome to Part 2 of the SOG runs. There have been some changes in the line-up and some new additions, as well. Add to that the nearing 100 pages of journal, I needed to close that one, and start anew. So, as before, I will start off with the strains proposed for this part, "Second Phase" of the SOG.

Both sides have been on flower now for a little bit, so I will recap here.

SIDE:A
7.6 days tracking Jandre Kush - Jandre
7.6 days tracking Jandre Kush Clone - Jandre
7.6 days tracking Plush Berry Kush Clone - PBK
7.6 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN
7.6 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN

Column 1-left and 2-right, and Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie from top to bottom.
1A Plush Berry
1B Purple Mr Nice
1C Purple Mr Nice
2A jandre Kush (former mother)
2B jandre Kush Clone

They look a little (lot) rough, but they were cramped for space.

SIDE:B
17.6 days tracking Jandre Kush Clone - Jandre
17.6 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN

Column 1-left and 2-right, and Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie from top to bottom.

1A - jandre Kush
1B - jandre Kush
2A - jandre Kush
2B - jandre Kush
2C - Purple Mr. Nice

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

- Blue Planet Nutrients: It's A Party in Your Plants -
021412132957.jpg
021412133104.jpg
Early_Bloomer_jpg.png
feed_schedule_hydro_lblue1.jpg

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

Lighting: 400w HPS + 2 T5 HO UVB
Proposed Lighting Schedule: 12/12 perpetual SOG.
Nutrients: Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3-part with Liquid Blue Bloom Booster
Additives: Blue Planet Nutrients VitaBlue and Early Bloomer
Delivery: Ebb and Flow @ 3 cycles/day
Substrate: Hydroton
Circulation: 2x 8" Clip-type Desk Fans
Ventilation: 190 CFM Ducted Fan
Filtration: Phat Filter Activated Carbon Filter

Purple OG #18 is a seedling right now, so will probably be joining at a later date.

Also a Breeding Project has sunk its teeth into me, so that will be part of the SOG project as we move along.

Projected finish date is about 70 days from this point, because the breeding project plants take so long to finish.

Grab some refreshments, find a seat, enjoy the music from the overhead, and enjoy the show.

I will post update pics when the lights come on tonight.

I will just sit right here! :)

I'am not sure if it is you or IF WE HAVE COME FOR YOUR BRAIN moooHAHAHA HAHAHA

Cool! You know how I am ... hit or miss :cheesygrinsmiley: but I will try to follow!!

breeding!! you have a great variety for wild hybrids!!

Cool! You know how I am ... hit or miss :cheesygrinsmiley: but I will try to follow!!

breeding!! you have a great variety for wild hybrids!!

00, You know I know you're around, even if all you do is glance in for pics. It's cool.

And yes, the all-consuming breeding project will soon be in full swing. I like to hold seeds for about a month before "wintering" them for germination. I believe it gives enough time to let the seed go to full dormancy before I shock it with 36*F water for 24 hours. Then it gets a nice comfy 89*F environment in which to wake. Yes, I'm a bit cruel to a seed, but so is The Mother when she drops snow on newly formed seeds. But then I lavish with comfort, just as She does in the spring when temps rise again to 70-90*F

Okay, so I said I was upgrading the Neonatal Care Unit. I have relocated the unit to another wing, and have doubled my cloning capacity. 2 DWC Bubble Cloners are now in operation, and I just was able to get some flat black shake-n-shoot today. So, I got some 220 grit, and went to town on the bottom res's until clear looked white, and got the rattle can. Gave two coats Rust-oleum for Plastic. Really nice coverage in one coat, but I wanted a good thick coat to block all light.

Here are some pics.

Wet Second Coat.

The Flat Black, dry, almost absorbs any errant light to keep it away from the res water.

Both in new location in the West Wing
(NOTE: Left side is painted, Right side is still clear)
Neonatal A and B:

:bravo:

:popcorn:

Okay... got the other one for the Neonatal unit dried and in place. Neonatal wing is now complete! :phew: Glad that's over.

Clone B on Left, Clone A on right.

1.8 days tracking Plush Berry Kush Clone B - PBK
1.8 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone B - P. MrN
1.8 days tracking Purple Widow Clone B - P.Wid
2.0 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies Clone A - GFB
2.0 days tracking Lamb's Bread Clone A - LamBrd
2.0 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone A - P. MrN
2.0 days tracking Purple Widow Clone A - P.Wid
2.0 days tracking Tangerine Dream Clone A - TanD

Great Jandre ive been waiting on the new thread to start,subbed a couple ?s first how do you like the phat filters? im in the line for a new one and stuck between can lite phat and mountain air and also is your 400 cooled or not if so is it cooled while being pulled through filter but great grows although they are huge they are organized greatly + rep :peace:

Great Jandre ive been waiting on the new thread to start,subbed a couple ?s first how do you like the phat filters? im in the line for a new one and stuck between can lite phat and mountain air and also is your 400 cooled or not if so is it cooled while being pulled through filter but great grows although they are huge they are organized greatly + rep :peace:

Phat Filter has never failed to remove odor. Just make absolutely sure that your fan has a CFM rating BELOW that of your filter. That's not just for Phat, but for all carbon filters. And yes, my fan pulls air through the filter, across my light inside the hood, then out of the box.

Thanks for the props, and the rep!

Back
Top Bottom