Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flower Box - Test 4: ScrOG

Yeah, I know the light streaks very well... I see them all the time. And I'm sorry that you too have had to go through that sort of pain... I wouldn't wish that kind of pain on my worst enemy. I still can't figure which is worse, though... Tooth, or migraine. They're pretty close, in my opinion. Kidney stones are child's play.

tooth ache is pretty damn bad, its had me in tears many times, the only relief i have found for tooth ache is a good pair of plyers or some clove oil, tastes like crap and burns like hell but its an anesthetic and works pretty much instantly, problem is it only helps for a short while and you need to put more of the foul tasting stuff on,

i remember the first time i tried it, i was crippled over in pain, in tears and pulling my hair out and my dad said why dont you get some clove oil or oil of cloves, he said it works great and numbs the worst of pains, so i went to the chemist and bought a bottle of clove oil, now not reading the info on the back as i was in to much pain i just opened the small bottle. (after asking the chemist for a big bottle and they said they only do small bottles) then i poured it in my mouth and swallowed, it damn near killed me, never again will i swallow clover oil, it didnt get rid of the tooth ache either as i ended up drinking more than went on my tooth, so i learned my lesson and after puking several times and dribbling all the way home i read the back and it said apply a dab to the affected tooth, so lesson learned i guess,

but clove oil or oil of cloves works very very well for tooth ache, nothing else takes the pain off, ive taken real strong pain killers and nothing seems to help, but clove oil works every time if you can put up with your lips burning and you have to sit their dribbling into some kitchen roll as you cant swallow anything as it tastes so damn foul, but it works wonders and is like magic in a bottle when you got tooth ache, i have a very sweet tooth so suffered terrible with my teeth, plus damaged a few in a car crash a few years back so ive suffered with abscesses and all that crap, when an abscess bursts its foul, smells like dead flesh, so now i got a bottle of clove oil or oil of cloves as its often called and i also found they do some thats not as harsh and its more like a gel and not like a liquid so i find that less harsh but it dont seem to last as long

Made my head hurt reading your description Jandre.

I too suffer from migraines. Luckily, I know 2 of my specific triggers and can mostly avoid them. Every so often though...

Totals Recap

Green Kush Bunnies - GKB

Germ'd on: 3/5/13
Veg Growth started: 3/19/13
Veg Duration: 100 days
Started Flowering: 6/28/13
Side B Harvested: 8/26/13 - 59 days - Amber ~08%
Side A Harvested: 9/01/13 - 66 days - Amber ~45%
Target Date: 9/28/13
Difference: -27 days (early)
Side B Total Days seed-to-weed: 173 for ScrOG
Side A Total Days seed-to-weed: 180 for ScrOG

Side A and Side B totals:
Smoke yield TOTAL: 5.6oz in 2x4 screen
Trim for hash TOTAL: 30g
That will yield about 3g Grade "A"(76micron), and maybe 4g Grade "B"(110 micron). Will post hard totals later.

I was looking for the best amber percentage for this strain. Looking for knock-out effect, and headache meds for my migraines.

The 66 day harvest provided best night time meds, that give me good rest, and best feeling in the morning. The 59-day is the best day meds I've ever had. Clear-headed, fast-thinking, nausea-eliminating wholesome goodness.

Jandre, i been following one of king johns journals and he grew this plant and it produced 0% thc, he says he can smoke as much as he likes and gets no affect at all, he is also harvesting seeds from a clone of the plant he treated with chems,

didnt know if you would be interested in having a quick look at his journal in case he has got a high cbd strain with 0 to very little thc.
heres the link
KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Just doing a drive bye Jandre. I'm so far behind looking at my friends threads it's beyond help. So I'm just going back to the last pictures. Congratulations on the harvest. From the pictures looks like you got some good ripe buddage there. Hopefully she smokes as good as she looks. Ya'll scared me taking about toothaches. You know I've put up with a lot of pain in my days, but now a toothache, that's a pain I have a hard time with. Kind of pisses me off they don't have anything that really works for it. They should have something like cocaine as a pain killer for the toothache. Oh well in a perfect world. Hey I've started working with a new strain that does seem to hold potential for curing headaches, Crippled Rino. Miss J swears it works on her's. And later I have a girl coming over that has cronic headaches. I have 3 strains that are suppose to be pretty high in CBD's. Marion Berry, OG Kush, and this Crippled Rino. And a friend just brang me over a Catatonic clone yesterday. I have a male out there of the Pittbull, least I'm pretty sure it's a male. And if so I do plan on making afew seed strains up. Well My Friend once more cool on the harvest and Keepem Green

Jandre, i been following one of king johns journals and he grew this plant and it produced 0% thc, he says he can smoke as much as he likes and gets no affect at all, he is also harvesting seeds from a clone of the plant he treated with chems,

didnt know if you would be interested in having a quick look at his journal in case he has got a high cbd strain with 0 to very little thc.
heres the link
KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

already subbed

Just doing a drive bye Jandre. I'm so far behind looking at my friends threads it's beyond help. So I'm just going back to the last pictures. Congratulations on the harvest. From the pictures looks like you got some good ripe buddage there. Hopefully she smokes as good as she looks. Ya'll scared me taking about toothaches. You know I've put up with a lot of pain in my days, but now a toothache, that's a pain I have a hard time with. Kind of pisses me off they don't have anything that really works for it. They should have something like cocaine as a pain killer for the toothache. Oh well in a perfect world. Hey I've started working with a new strain that does seem to hold potential for curing headaches, Crippled Rino. Miss J swears it works on her's. And later I have a girl coming over that has cronic headaches. I have 3 strains that are suppose to be pretty high in CBD's. Marion Berry, OG Kush, and this Crippled Rino. And a friend just brang me over a Catatonic clone yesterday. I have a male out there of the Pittbull, least I'm pretty sure it's a male. And if so I do plan on making afew seed strains up. Well My Friend once more cool on the harvest and Keepem Green
Yeah, this cross of jandre Kush and Green Fluffy Bunnies really does the trick on my migraines. Confusing as hell, because it was hit or miss with the original GFB. Mostly hit, but there were a few misses in there. I've been smoking on this for about a month on every migraine. Hits it "outa da pahk" every time. I'm actually scared to try to stabilize it because I may fook something up. I think I'll leave it clone only for a long while to stock up, and then keep a bonzai of it while I try to nail down the genetics I want.

maybe 2 or 3 bonsais just in case I kill one...

:goodjob: Thanks for sharing your grow with us, jandre2k3! :high-five:

Please don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post a smoke report!

I’m moving this to completed journals now. Looking forward to seeing your new Journal in Progress:popcorn:

I hope you'll stop by my favorite thread and post a picture of those beautiful buds - Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos

Hope all is well in your world.:Namaste:
:420:

Yeah, this cross of jandre Kush and Green Fluffy Bunnies really does the trick on my migraines. Confusing as hell, because it was hit or miss with the original GFB. Mostly hit, but there were a few misses in there. I've been smoking on this for about a month on every migraine. Hits it "outa da pahk" every time. I'm actually scared to try to stabilize it because I may fook something up. I think I'll leave it clone only for a long while to stock up, and then keep a bonzai of it while I try to nail down the genetics I want.

maybe 2 or 3 bonsais just in case I kill one...

sounds like a good plan.

thanks for that nice recap. Makes me wish I had done a better one myself. :blalol:

cant you produce fem seeds to keep that pheno type that works for the migraines, im sure BID said if you create fem seeds from the clones then this produces seeds that are the same as the plant that came from as their is nothing being added to cause other pheno types to be produced by the seeds. so as long as the clones was from the same plant and you used the pollen from the one on the other then that should give the results your looking for,

Back
Top Bottom