Lamb_s_Bread.jpg

Type: Mostly sativa
Growing Environment: Indoor Hydroponic - Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3-part
Garden Skills: Beginner to intermediate
Flowering Time: 9 - 10 weeks
Yield: Moderate
Height: 3 - 8 feet
Medical Uses: Depression, glaucoma, ADD/ADHD, migraines, inflammation

Suitable for growers of all skill levels, Lamb's Bread grows to a medium height and produces an equal yield. Flowering between 62 and 70 days when grown in an indoor environment, this Sativa-dominant medication will also be ready for harvest before the middle of November when cultivated outdoors.

Crossed with the famed Skunk and mediocre Ruderalis, Lamb's Bread has become a favorite among those fortunate to try it. Although the Ruderalis is known for being mediocre at best, in terms of potency, it was bred with the Skunk for it’s favorable growing traits of early flowering and natural resistance to disease and pests. Although this is a cross with a Ruderalis, it is not an auto-flowering plant making it suitable for mothering as well.

Lamb's Bread, while not readily available at most dispensaries, is a great way for patients suffering from depression, migraines and even ADD/ADHD, to find relief. This strain has a notably spicy and danky flavor, with a woodsy, skunky exhale. The medicated effect lasts anywhere between 1 ½ and 2 hours, providing patients with upbeat cerebral stimulation. The buds are quite dense and smell of skunk, pine and dank. Covering these beautiful nugs are a thick layer of amber-colored tri-chromes and long orange pistils, sparsely littered around the bud. You won’t see it at your local dispensary often, but when you do, grab it if it seems like it would suit your needs

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Lamb's Bread

So I brought this home today in anticipation of Momma GDP and Momma Thing2 imminent departure to the flower box. She will be raised and vegged under GLR(12-1) and will be a mother plant to donate clones for the Cardboard Flower Box. For more on that see my signature.
022212163259.jpg

And here I am on this one as well brotha :thumb:

can't wait to see lambs bread, I heard great things about this strain...

:peacetwo:

Hehe, I take it you like my selections of late, yes? Lambs Bread and Purple Widow, WHAT A PAIR! I love my co-op...:circle-of-love:

I just wish I could plug them here!

About the Maternity Ward:

Hydro Style: Drip 3x/day
Nutrients: Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3-part
pH: 5.6-6.1
Lighting:
3x T5HO on Gas Lantern Routine (12-1)
Substrate: Hydrotone
Medium: gro|dan Rockwool 4" cube
Temps: 73-78 Fahrenheit
Relative Humidity: 40-45%
Hydro drip system is all DIY using a bus tub as basin and 9 Liter Really Useful Box painted black as res. All other parts came from my hydro and various other hardware stores
Air circulation provided by 8" Vortex Fan above, and 4" mini fan at "ground level"
Reservoir changed every two weeks.
Delivery system is cleaned and substrate and medium are flushed when res is changed.
Mylar-covered backboard supplies reflection for the "wall side" of the ward.

I'm in. You'll love lambsbread, I know I did....

:yummy: Now there is a old strain name ...blast from the past :woohoo:

Hello, and welcome! Glad you guys stopped by. Yeah, lamb's bread is an old one. I had tried lamb's BREATH before and hated it. Guess I needed to pay more attention back then to try to get the good stuff. Anyway, I was turned onto this when it showed up at my not-so-local co-op. I did some research as I do all the strains I grow and found this.
"My favorite herb - Lamb's Bread. Kali. I like Hawaiian. But for some reason, you communicate better with Jamaican herb. The best Jamaican herb, it have more energy, more everything to it."
- Bob Marley
So I just had to give it another go. and then I realized what I was reading. Not "Breath" but "Bread". That tore it! I went and got Purple Window, and Lamb's Bread the next day with my normal re-up. I'm still on the lookout for the Purple Kush clone, but it's rare around here, and goes extremely fast.

Anyway, I will be keeping this one as a mother to make Sea of Green with and we'll see how well she performs for pain and clarity of thought.

I'm in. I've heard good things about Lambsbread. Here's all I found on it;

Suitable for growers of all skill levels, Lambsbread grows to a medium height and produces an equal yield. Flowering between 62 and 70 days when grown in an indoor environment, this Sativa-dominant medication will also be ready for harvest before the middle of November when cultivated outdoors.

Crossed with the famed Skunk and mediocre Ruderalis, Lambsbread has become a favorite among those fortunate to try it. Although the strain Ruderalis is known for being mediocre at best, in terms of potency, it was bred with the legendary Skunk for it’s favorable growing traits of early flowering and natural resistance to disease and pests. Lambsbread, while not readily available at most dispensaries, is a great way for patients suffering from depression, migraines and even ADD/ADHD, to find relief. This strain has a notably spicy and danky flavor, with a woodsy, skunky exhale. The medicated effect lasts anywhere between 1 ½ and 2 hours, providing patients with upbeat cerebral stimulation. The buds are quite dense and smell of skunk, pine and dank. Covering these beautiful nugs are a thick layer of amber-colored tri-chromes and long orange pistils, sparsely littered around the bud. You won’t see it at your local dispensary often, but when you do, grab it if it seems like it would suit your needs.

I guess I'll have to keep a eye on it and see how ya do. Keepem Green

I'm in. I've heard good things about Lambsbread. Here's all I found on it;

Suitable for growers of all skill levels, Lambsbread grows to a medium height and produces an equal yield. Flowering between 62 and 70 days when grown in an indoor environment, this Sativa-dominant medication will also be ready for harvest before the middle of November when cultivated outdoors.

Crossed with the famed Skunk and mediocre Ruderalis, Lambsbread has become a favorite among those fortunate to try it. Although the strain Ruderalis is known for being mediocre at best, in terms of potency, it was bred with the legendary Skunk for it's favorable growing traits of early flowering and natural resistance to disease and pests. Lambsbread, while not readily available at most dispensaries, is a great way for patients suffering from depression, migraines and even ADD/ADHD, to find relief. This strain has a notably spicy and danky flavor, with a woodsy, skunky exhale. The medicated effect lasts anywhere between 1 ½ and 2 hours, providing patients with upbeat cerebral stimulation. The buds are quite dense and smell of skunk, pine and dank. Covering these beautiful nugs are a thick layer of amber-colored tri-chromes and long orange pistils, sparsely littered around the bud. You won't see it at your local dispensary often, but when you do, grab it if it seems like it would suit your needs.

I guess I'll have to keep a eye on it and see how ya do. Keepem Green

Hehe. Welcome, 'wood! Yeah, I have high hopes (hehe) for this one.

Man don't them sales men make all pot sound so good. Just driving thru see whats up' Keepem Greem

Back
Top Bottom