Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward - Green Fluffy Bunnies

Here we start my migraine medicine journal. This one I have searched for, about 4 months to try to find in seed, or clone. It is the only strain I have found that actually relieves migraines for me. The name? The ORIGINAL NAME I do not agree with, and cannot be posted in this forum. One of the names it goes by is "Green Fluffy Bunnies". It is sometimes known as Cush (with a 'C') or Green Cush. And no, it is not Dream Queen, that is another genetic altogether.

This will be a mothering plant, since it has finally been found as a clone. I use an awful lot of this for my head and it really-really helps.

Name: Green Fluffy Bunnies
Genetics: SSSC (Super Sativa Club) Skunk #1 x Unknown Sweet-Leaf Indica
Grade: A
Type: Sativa Hybrid
Looks: Very nice buds. Lime green color with dark red/orange pistils, although the amount of trichomes really brings out the green. Can be as frosty as if fog had just frozen in place on the buds.
Smell: Quite the Fruity Smell with an Skunk undertone.
Taste: The inhale can be harsh, so age/cure it correctly, or you'll be sorry. Taste of sour grapes mixed with sweet tart candies, with an undertone of pure skunk dankness. The exhale will leave you wanting more of that indescribable fruity candy yummy good taste. Just be careful with it.
Effects: Fast and racy, intense, screaming high, that will have you off the couch and out the door for a short 800 mile walk. Furthest from couchlock there is, in my experience.
Potency: 9/10 Very potent
Uses: Anxiety, Stress, Migraine, Appetite Improvement, Pain
Very high CBD to THC ratio and low in CBN if harvested at the right time.

This strain, to me, is AMBROSIA. It heals the hurt, kills the nausea, makes the world stop spinning, dims the auras, lets me open my eyes and take out the earplugs. In short, I can rejoin life in about 20 minutes after one of my migraines hits, most of the time. Of course it's not always effective, but the ones that have me in silent tears in the dark are tough ones to kill.

You all know about my purple loves. This one is right up there with them. It seems only right that I include a journal of this one now that I have FINALLY found it and brought it home.

The Story:
I was having a really bad day what with the failure of 2 clones that really shouldn't have never been put into starter cubes in the first place. Then I get a phone call from my collective. I had put in a request to be called if they ever got in a few different strains in seed or clone. She said, "Are you the one that was looking for the Green Fluffy Bunnies clones?"

To which my eyes widened, toes curled under with suspense, "Yes?"

"We have them!" she exclaimed.

About an hour later (12 miles in an hour GAWD I hate Sacramento), I'm pulling in the drive and running inside. The doorman saw me coming and opened the door to let me in. The proprietor saw me, got a shit eating grin, "Weren't you already here, today?"

"Clones!" I nearly yelled at him.

"Oh yeah, you're my purple and Green Fluffy Bunnies guy..." he droned as if he barely knew me, "We got some clones in you need to see." He looked at the guard, "Let him through." We skipped the formalities as I had been there earlier I guess, and the big burly meat-wall opened the door to the tending room and handed me a buzzer.

Yes, I said buzzer. You know those things they give you at those restaurants that are kinda hip and always busy? They light up and vibrate to let you know it's your turn. Well they have those at this collective it's so busy. When I walked in, I immediately went to the clone rack, selected my two clones and set them aside awaiting my turn. When my buzzer went off blinking and vibrating, I looked over and THEY WERE GONE!! My two carefully selected plants were gone!

The bud tender kinda giggled, called my name, and held up two glorious styrofoam cups with the most beautiful shade of green poking out the top! I reached into my back pocket. "On the card, then? $22.35," she cheered for me in and end to a 4 month search for these little beauties.

When I got them home, I immediately drew them a cold SUPERThrive bath and set them, cup and all, into the bin. I let them soak for a few minutes as I collected my supplies, Gro-Block, scissors, 5.5 water, cold and clear water bath. When I returned, smiling from ear to ear, I set about my work, liberating them from their soil and styrofoam confines. To my delight they were in Gro-Dan starter cubes placed in 3x more soil than that of the cube. YAY! That made my job much easier than having to set a brand new starter plug around the stem at the root level. They had a surprisingly extensive root system already established, so I put the one that was a little crooked, but had much better roots straight into the flower box.

The other will be chronicled here. I bid all who come to read a warm welcome to follow along with me as we make this a big, strong, healthy mother while her sister can be seen at the Cardboard Flower Box Test in my signature below.

To any newcomers to my threads, merry meet! I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to ask questions about the strain or growing area or environs. All comments are welcome and encouraged. Be at ease, you are welcomed here, and encouraged to take part in the conversations that I'm sure will follow. Merry meet, and merry part, and merry meet again!

PICS:

I cut them straight out of the cup after the soak.
011812153014.jpg

Nice roots, so far!
011812153101.jpg

The starter cube goes into the block
011812153142.jpg

Rinsed remaining soil and vermiculite from the block
011812153428.jpg

Place into the mommy bin (That's the Ken's GPD in the background) with good company.
011812154103.jpg

Covered with Hydrotone
011812154332.jpg

And placed the drip stake.
011812154408.jpg

Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Green Fluffy Bunnies

01-20-2012, 09:01 AM
Okay, so FIM performed today in preparation for the future arboreal training for this lady. The supplier of this clone really knows his shit when it comes to cloning, either that or I got really lucky with this one. It's a perfect specimen for that style of grow.

FIM Site
012012084949.jpg

Look at that... Look slike a tree already. I can't wait to train her up.
012012085002.jpg

re: Migrain Meds - Objectionable Name - Blue Planet Nutrients

i can relate to you on your story man lol. i didnt wait 4 months or even 2 months but i waited almost 6 weeks to get white russian clones and when i found them the feeling you described hit the nail right on the head with me. i felt the same way...the wait is over!

glad you got your strain that you were looking for! im excited for you to have found it. that was a great stroy of how you found your clones lol im interested in this one. im subbed bro

re: Migrain Meds - Objectionable Name - Blue Planet Nutrients

i can relate to you on your story man lol. i didnt wait 4 months or even 2 months but i waited almost 6 weeks to get white russian clones and when i found them the feeling you described hit the nail right on the head with me. i felt the same way...the wait is over!

glad you got your strain that you were looking for! im excited for you to have found it. that was a great stroy of how you found your clones lol im interested in this one. im subbed bro

Thank you very much! And welcome to my little corner of pure happiness! This one will be a little slow, at first, but it'll pick up soon as she gets bigger, I'll start arboreal training like I did with my GDP. You'll enjoy, I know. :welcome:

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Green Fluffy Bunnies with Blue Planet Nutrients.

About the Maternity Ward:

Hydro Style: Drip 3x/day
Nutrients: Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3-part
pH: 5.6-6.1
Lighting:
3x T5HO on Gas Lantern Routine (12-1)
Substrate: Hydrotone
Medium: gro|dan Rockwool 4" cube
Temps: 73-78 Fahrenheit
Relative Humidity: 40-45%
Hydro drip system is all DIY using a bus tub as basin and 9 Liter Really Useful Box painted black as res. All other parts came from my hydro and various other hardware stores
Air circulation provided by 8" Vortex Fan above, and 4" mini fan at "ground level"
Reservoir changed every two weeks.
Delivery system is cleaned and substrate and medium are flushed when res is changed.
Mylar-covered backboard supplies reflection for the "wall side" of the ward.

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Green Fluffy Bunnies with Blue Planet Nutrients.

sounds top notch, you really got your stuff downn, NICE GROW!

Thank you very much! It i far from flawless, though. I worked over a few months to get everything together slowly. Not the best way to put a hydro system together, but it certainly is the easiest on the pocketbook. A few dollars here and there sure beats almost $200 at once. But I have everything I need for the area together, and I'm thinking about redoing the light stand. Hydrofarm's Jump-Start Light stand has to be the cheapest piece of crap I've ever owned, and I've owned some cheap ass shit in my day. It does the job of holding the fixtures up, but gawd it's flimsy and hard to raise and lower the lights without toppling the whole thing upon itself. Thank gawd for Zip-Tie! I think maybe even a PVC rig would be more stable than this thing, so I'm thinking about designing one for this space, but that's a little farther down the road. Right now, I'm battling Powder Mold in one of the other Moms (Ken's Grandaddy Purple) and I'm getting her ready to just flower instead of fighting it all the time. Luckily someone turned my onto a nice remedy that is easily made and can be safely used and consumed in case I have a re-occurrence in the Flower Box. Goldengoose7 (GG7) says a baking soda treatment and then treatment of 1 part skim milk (non-fat) to 9 parts water is a fantastic fungicide for PM, and only needs to be rinsed off the day after in order to be able to consume the flowers.

Re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Green Fluffy Bunnies with Blue Planet Nutrients.

Went up to crazy growth to gain some size on the new additions, and to prepare those leaving the Maternity Ward for the next stage in their lives.

Grow: 10ml
Micro: 10ml
Bloom: 10ml
Liquid Blue: 2ml
Aged Tap EC: .08
Solution Final EC: 2.12
Factor .07 PPM Final: 1484
pH: 5.8

Just so you know,,,,,,,still here and watching......your grows are interesting as can be! :high-five:
Thank you! hehehe, I have a lot of them, I'm thinking about consolidating the "Maternity Ward" threads into one... But then what would I do with my online time!? That reminds we, I need to take some pics of the mommies, and post them, huh?

I like this. I can actually read the whole grow. JK Nice clean set up ya got growing. Just wondering how many plants you plan on growing? I see you are taking alot of clones. Well guess you know people also. Kind of like me I always take afew more than I need. That way it chokes up the flower room later, and you can work on the 'Old Lady' about a expansion of the grow facilities. I seen ya mention Sac area. I lived down that away for years. Back in the day. Hell I use to gold mine around Dutch Flat and Gold Run. If God choice a place to live here on earth, I think he'd take the Sierras. And man can you grow good herbs up there. Just need to beat the frosts. I also lived dead on top of Altamont Pass off 580 past Tracy. I had my first card when I lived there. Fact my card was number 35. Got it the day MMJ passed and started growing in the middle of all them windmills. Ah better days. Well younger days before the aches and pains of life catch up with ya.
Hope your Bunnies work out I'll be tagging along. I grew rockwool afew time before. We did a kind of larger hydro grow in some barns at Atlamont. Flood and Ebb system that used around 200 gallons when flooded. I looked atad at the fert's you are using. It's a solid regiment of fuel for sure. Should work great in that system. Well enough shooting the shit gotta go grow something. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom