Jandre2k3's Darly Project

outside work... been a while since I got an update, but I think deer have removed most of what I had. Sad really, especially since there should have been a fence around them. sigh... I haven't been able to get up there with the loss, and reacquisition of income so it's been in the hands of a fellow grower.

Jandre, So Sorry About Your Troubles, Wish I Could Help:high-five:!!! I Started Reading This Pages Posts, And They Seemed To Be going Good,Then BAM, Everything Happened And It All fell Apart,F..king Deer!!!Oh well Jandre You'll Be Up And Running Again In No Time, I have Faith In Your Growing Ability, And So Should YOU!!! You Have(MORE THAN MOST!!!):bravo:!!! Take Care, Right Or Come By Anytime!!! SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!! Lord Commander Of The Knights Watch.

okay... so inventory time...

plants left after deer loss, and culling due to undesirable traits: D02, D04, D05, D07, D25.

the Darly project is still alive, but limping. These were some that I didn't feel were strong enough to go outside. I'll see what I can do with them for inside, but it's gonna take some time for me to get it figured, and set again with the remaining plants... And I have a new journal about to start!!

The 4th test run in the Cardboard box was a success, and I am about to restart the perpetual SOG. Doing it right this time, I hope, keep checking the central "The DIY Build" for the new link to the 5th journal.

Anyway, the 4th is winding down. Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flower Box - Test 4: ScrOG and I shall be cleaning and resetting soon.

Say JANDRE2K3, Remember Me, We Used To Talk Quite A Bit, Hope You Do Not Have Amnesia,LOL:high-five:!!! Just Would Like To Be In Contact Once Again Is All, My Brother!!! Take Care Jandre, Hope To Hear From You!!! SINCERELY,SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!! Lord Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch.

Say JANDRE2K3, Remember Me, We Used To Talk Quite A Bit, Hope You Do Not Have Amnesia,LOL:high-five:!!! Just Would Like To Be In Contact Once Again Is All, My Brother!!! Take Care Jandre, Hope To Hear From You!!! SINCERELY,SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!! Lord Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch.

hehehe, of course I remember you. Just been kinda hectic at the jandre House of late. Still settling into working again. Kid's in school, now, so homework is important. I'm not sleeping much because I give my beloved a ride to and from work for the night shift, and then I get to be at work all day, then watch the munchkin while she sleeps for work. So that gives me from 11pm to 4am to sleep for a 9-hour day at work, then to watch the munchkin until 9pm... I have very little "Me time" anymore.

Sorry I don't talk much on here to anyone, really. It's just that I really can't spend much time doing anything else, let alone be on here as much as I used to... or as much as I'd *LIKE* to.

hehehe, of course I remember you. Just been kinda hectic at the jandre House of late. Still settling into working again. Kid's in school, now, so homework is important. I'm not sleeping much because I give my beloved a ride to and from work for the night shift, and then I get to be at work all day, then watch the munchkin while she sleeps for work. So that gives me from 11pm to 4am to sleep for a 9-hour day at work, then to watch the munchkin until 9pm... I have very little "Me time" anymore.

Sorry I don't talk much on here to anyone, really. It's just that I really can't spend much time doing anything else, let alone be on here as much as I used to... or as much as I'd *LIKE* to.

Sounds like my house.

Well it is the turn of the season... and so I seek out Jandre's journal for some awesome reading.

:hug:

Just taking a peek and no new pic's I hear ya about being on here. I don't get around as much as I use to. I do great getting 2 posts a day out. The one time I hope for a male turns female. My Pittbull I was hoping for some pollen from is female. Life,,, I'll be back Keepem Green

Just wondering what happened...

Just wondering what happened...

Had some growing, up at "The Farm", but the fence was left open over a weekend, and deer decided that the fresh new growth was too irresistible. I still have some here, in clone farm, but as far as flowering them, I don't have the space right now. So, I'm keeping them in permanent Veg until I can get a space in the Box.

Back
Top Bottom