This One's For You Big Guy

Hey all. Good of you to put this together koncept. I didn't personally meet BID either. Read through his last journal he was hilarious going off about repairing that mars II. Anyway don't have any purps to grow for him, but wanted to sub up and pay my respects. May everyone's gardens flourish.

I remember that! Respects for subbin up.

I'm sorry to announce that the only purple bean I had didn't sprout. But as a salute to the Big Irish Dude I'll be following this thread.

Not to sound like the Journal Police or anything because heaven knows I do my share of bantering, I think it would be a show of respect to his 420 legacy to keep this thread on-topic & banter-free. Posts about the Big Guy himself shouldn't be consider banter nor off-topic.

We Love You

BID​

I agree with the journal police over here. Strictly weed and BID topics.

Good shout Reg, I'm all for that :)

:Namaste:

As promised earlier in the thread, here are my 2 'Blue Dream' ladies which are dedicated to BID.

20150122_111547.jpg
20150122_111530.jpg

They look lovely.

Glad there are a few blue dreams going...I know how much he enjoyed blue dream, I think it was his favourite to smoke! I'm shocked that I have never tried it. No coffee shop n Amsterdam has ever had it and none of the street dealers I know (which is a lot).
It's ment to be a good yielded, good smoke and easy enough to grow....why is nobody on this side of the pond growing her out then!

I got some blue dream off a the street a few times and it was definitely a great taste (for street bud) and the high was just what I like. About 70% head high and 30% body stone.

I was fortunate enough to be gifted 2 Purple Dream clones that are now into veg. I never got onto a BID journal either, but through his presence on s1ingblade's journals, I would have eventually found my way there without a doubt. And since I have the same 2 phenos as s1ing, would it be ok for me to dedicate my purps to a fallen grower? BTW, these PD's are half Blue Dream and half Grand Daddy Purp and since I'm hard pressed to keep warm temps in flower, purpling will be a characteristic that I expect will be prominent in my rooms.

Hey LA, that B/plant you got looks awesome man! Very creative use of the branch structures that you build to form that B and it is likely that he will be most interested in how that turns out so you might want to say that BID is also subbed for this journey in his honor.

Skunny, that BD looks like she prefers to demonstrate her Indica heritage despite being Sativa dominant.

I have never been lucky enough to get some blue dream! In London people mainly s ole the big 3
Amnesia
Lemon
Cheese

You will get growers who grow out different strains which is how I have managed to taste strains like c99, green poison, alegria haze...but never anything like blue d ram or anything purple!

So glad we have so many going down on here.

LETS SEE THE PURPLE DREAM, that sounds like BIDS perfect strain

IMG_20150125_075330_716.jpg
IMG_20150125_075434_467.jpg

That nug looks like a purple mutant tarantula. Great produce BID!

Jacked for my personal collection. You guys would be in Aw if you seen my :420: slideshow. Nothing but a series of different members' best pics.

I would have to do it via outside source like youtube; etc & I don't do that. I just 420.

Many thx Hiddenkoncept,
Thx BID. I never knew you, but I feel your presence all around. Your wit, compassion, ferocious joy and wisdom permeate this place. Even the youngest in Tribe420 feel your influence and are led through dark places by your shining example. Your legacy grows nearly as well as your garden.
My herb won't be purple, but I'd like to dedicate my grow to you. RIP

Well said Ranger!
BID just exuded a fundamental joy in his work here! His eagerness for knowledge with this plant of ours was simply inspiring and always done with his typical larger than life manner :)!
Don't get me wrong lol, he was like this in general with anything he turned his will to! He was a good friend to so many and a soul who seemed to touch everyone in a specific personal way to each of us, that's why he resonated and infected so completely with his positivity and joy for life!

Beautiful words ranger!
I'm only here because of bid....I was googling my backside off and came across one of his journals and I signed up there and then. He helped me out in a number of ways and everytime somebody says they were touched or helped by him in anyway it warms my heart a bit more.

BAR, would love to see that!

Back
Top Bottom