Jandre2k3's Darly Project

100% success in cloning for the Darly Project. and a side, undocumented project. Literally everything I cut, rooted.

The seedlings are handling being topped very well. The five in the taller veg area have not slowed a bit. They responded with secondary in 24 hours. The others in the original Darly bin also responded with secondary growth just as quick

The little yellow leaves seen in front were those two that got dehydrated earlier on. They're not struggling as much but are very far behind the others.

your doing your hanai family proud my man
hanai hawaiian for extended or adopted family not litterally adopted you know what i mean doing them proud man:bravo:

Cool dude. They are starting to really blast off. I know when I have to battle with them tall ones supercropping or 'figure s'ing' work for me.
Looking forward to seeing the buds. Sending reps on them in adavance because I know they'll be there... Keepem Green

9.8 days veg

Darly Clones - D02, D04, D05, D07, D08, D09, D10, D15, D24, D25

Now that I look back at the prior photo of when they were transferred into this bin, I see a LOT of new growth. I couldn't really see it because I look at them every day.

Here's the one from the day of transfer out of the cloning box.

Very interested if you could snap a few photos to better show this bin...I'm looking for a cheap flood table to train my plants before plugging into my flo n gro...this seems to be what im looking for =) Thanks in advance

Just a fast drive by Jandre. A fast question????? you going to screen the top of those girls? Keepem Green

looking good man
moving right along there
thumb.gif

Thank you, CHH!

Very interested if you could snap a few photos to better show this bin...I'm looking for a cheap flood table to train my plants before plugging into my flo n gro...this seems to be what im looking for =) Thanks in advance

There's the label above.
Got it from one of those big box stores... ȘȺМŚ
2 for 17, I think.
Here's a link showing a really good look at the bins I use.
DIY Ebb & Flow

Just a fast drive by Jandre. A fast question????? you going to screen the top of those girls? Keepem Green
Nope, these aren't gonna be screened. But I am dodging the tops to keep them a manageable size until they go outside up in the hills in late May.

WTF is up my friend. Hope all's doing well and you plan on doing a update soon. Waiting on them bud shots. Keepem Green

WTF is up my friend. Hope all's doing well and you plan on doing a update soon. Waiting on them bud shots. Keepem Green

Bud shots will be a while, my friend... I'm sending some of these up into the sierras to flower, so Oct, for them, and I have 2 rounds of jandre's Fluffy Bunnies lined up for Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flower Box - Test 4: ScrOG

Updates are over there on that one. Keeping these bonsai for now until I see what is male and female, except for those going outside up at "The Farm".

how goes it J? been kinda scarce ye be

Little catastrophe here at the jandre house. been dealing with that. Nothing with the grow, well, not really... Timing belt broke in the car, and cost a bundle to fix it. Been concentrating on that: getting free money again.

Can't get up to "The Farm" to check on the plants in the sun. Lucky part is, there's a dear friend living with them so he's taking care of them.

Back
Top Bottom