Jandre2k3's Darly Project

Glad to see everything is still going OK Jandre. Love the Darly project, so I keep checking in. :Namaste:

ahh i figgered it was life doing what life does

better than the alternative :)

timing belts r expensive to change
but its cheaper to chenge it before it breaks
sorry to hear about it jandre
i gotta do mine too sucks

Hey JD
Long time no see =)

seems I just cant stay away, lol.

will take me a little while to catch up, im sure you can imagine the monumental backlog in my subscriptions list after going awol for nearly half a year.

soooo, since we spoke last....im now in a different part of the country, with a new woman and a completely different lifestyle. I love how this site cares for my every need, lol. Sense Amelia, who I met on here is my personality double I swear, seems the only real difference between us is a chromosome lol, even had to double check the family tree just to make sure fate wasn't taking the piss.

im gutted that my old life collapsed quite how it did, heaps of stress and paranoia, as well as breaking up with my life partner I had a pair of chumps running a game on me, I thought they were friends and trustable business associates but it turned out they were too dumb and rather take advantage of a small short term gain over the long term growth I had in mind. nevermind you live and learn.

been doing a fair bit of wheeling and dealing while in my new home and have figured out most of the 420 players in the area. and am almost ready to start producing more smoke than I can consume. another year and ill be well and truly back on my chosen path. at the min I have 3 Il diavolo in pots but outdoor, 4 sweet tooth seedlings about to be re potted and in about a week im going to plant 10x white label super skunk out doors.

I also have one of those big bad john seeds that claim to be a perennial, public opinion claims its bogus and im inclined to agree, what it seems to be is an auto that consistently and reliably selfs at the end of a long flowering. for my purposes of choosing/making a strain that will grow so fast that if enough gets planted, the law enforcement of this country will not be able to cut it down as fast as it grows.

it also seems my local area is infested with Japanese knot weed, im going to be very interested to see which plant wins when competing for nutrients. if a colony of wild weed can starve out a colony of knotweed, which is a controlled waste substance now and is illegal to assist in its propagation in any way, it will make an excellent mitigation should I end up in court as knot weed costs construction billions and our weed can make billions, lol ;)

anyways enough waffle bro, hows things at your end?

woohoo
so how the little rainforest you got ?
I know the frogs was out for now but you had some other stuff going like the lizards:high-five:

oh nice male you got there lotta seeds coming in the future I see:thumb:

Thats a beautiful little male plant. I am glad to have stopped in to see whats going on with the darly project.

Have you selected a chosen few or are you still nursing all of them? sorry if you already stated somewhere in the back pages.

woohoo
so how the little rainforest you got ?
I know the frogs was out for now but you had some other stuff going like the lizards:high-five:

oh nice male you got there lotta seeds coming in the future I see:thumb:
Yeah, I posted the leopard gecko pics over in the current Flower Box Experiment: SCroG journal:
Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flower Box - Test 4: ScrOG

Cute little things...

Thats a beautiful little male plant. I am glad to have stopped in to see whats going on with the darly project.

Have you selected a chosen few or are you still nursing all of them? sorry if you already stated somewhere in the back pages.
I think I've narrowed it down to just the one male, but am still waiting on the female selection until I see how those do outside, and see the others flower indoors. I wholeheartedly agree on the beautiful male part. He's hardy, fast to flower, and fairly drought tolerant. All things I'm looking for in a wild-sown set for populating the land out there.

D24 culled, developed a weird twisted growth pattern that was not conducive to optimal bud formation. Branches were twisted, and spiraled up the length. I had been watching it for a while, when today the twisting of the branches actually twisted the tops downward toward the substrate, like a vine would grow. Anyway, removing this from the pool is the only choice for me.

Cool to see the update... getting close to trimming I bet, I pray the rot stays away!!!

Drive bye. Hey I see you talking about the Serria's. Man I grew out some screamer weed outside Dutch Flat way back when. As a matter a fact the first summer they had medical marijuana in Cali I threw a grow out up there. Deer where so bad we ended up putting a chain link fence around the plot. I attached my growers card and all the paper work to the fence and locked the gate. Not that that wood keep out anyone, but it might keep a honest person out. Well I guess a dishonest one found it, in the form of the DEA, and raided all my crop. Oh well. I had been growing there for afew years already and was time to move but that really ticked me off.
Cool you got a robust male to work with. I have a regular seed growing in hopes of a male to do alittle seed making myself. Mine is the Pit Bull. Well Good Luck my friend and Keepem Gree

Back
Top Bottom