Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward - Green Fluffy Bunnies

I feel for you! Enough is enough! Time to be with the ones that matter.....Your family. Get back on track with yourself and them. Peace be with you. :love:

The ONLY thing that's keeping me in town right now, is that, if I left right now, I be leaving my girl here... at work... with no ride home in the morning. She'd be pissed. LOL!

The green fluffy ones. How else could that question been taken?

hehe, I meant the context of "how them ... doin for ya?" as in how are they growing, or how well do they work for my migraines?

To save time, I'll answer both:

GFB mother is doing very well, putting up many chutes that will soon be turned into more cones for phase 3 of the 41 week perpetual SOG.

GFB is, as yet, the only strain that helps both as a preventative, and as a reactive medicine for migraines. It helps to keep me level most days out of the month. For those other days when I would be laid-up in bed and vegetative, at least this helps to get me out fo the dark silence and back into life. That in itself is the best benefit of this strain. I used to live in constant pain, having maigraines that lasted well over 20 days with spikes in intensity that would last for 2 or more days... Now... I'm up and about for almost that same amount of days that I used to be useless. Yes, I still have pain sometimes, but it is not as severe, and last nowhere near as long as it used to. The only thing I can't get to go away is the auras... still have a TV on a "Snow" channel 24/7, and sometimes that causes strain, but if that's the biggest problem, now, I can deal with that. Sure beats the hell out of waking up in the early AM every day trying to get to the porcelain wretch-o-matic, but can't walk straight because the vertigo has turned the room on its side.

hehe, I meant the context of "how them ... doin for ya?" as in how are they growing, or how well do they work for my migraines?

To save time, I'll answer both:

GFB mother is doing very well, putting up many chutes that will soon be turned into more cones for phase 3 of the 41 week perpetual SOG.

GFB is, as yet, the only strain that helps both as a preventative, and as a reactive medicine for migraines. It helps to keep me level most days out of the month. For those other days when I would be laid-up in bed and vegetative, at least this helps to get me out fo the dark silence and back into life. That in itself is the best benefit of this strain. I used to live in constant pain, having maigraines that lasted well over 20 days with spikes in intensity that would last for 2 or more days... Now... I'm up and about for almost that same amount of days that I used to be useless. Yes, I still have pain sometimes, but it is not as severe, and last nowhere near as long as it used to. The only thing I can't get to go away is the auras... still have a TV on a "Snow" channel 24/7, and sometimes that causes strain, but if that's the biggest problem, now, I can deal with that. Sure beats the hell out of waking up in the early AM every day trying to get to the porcelain wretch-o-matic, but can't walk straight because the vertigo has turned the room on its side.

I have to find some GFB clones or seeds for my family. My wife and daughter both get migranes. Sometimes it can be pretty bad for them. My wife actually holds the record for the longest time with a non stop ice pick migranes. 8 days!

Damn for sure hate to hear about the migraine issues. I knew you said it was the only strain that worked. So I do apologize about the indirect ? I was just wondering how they was growing. Thanks bud

I have to find some GFB clones or seeds for my family. My wife and daughter both get migranes. Sometimes it can be pretty bad for them. My wife actually holds the record for the longest time with a non stop ice pick migranes. 8 days!

If you're planning a trip to Sac Area in Cali, there is one co-op here that has the clones constantly because I asked once if they could get them. I told the director that I only needed the one or two, but he laughed and said that there are a lot of people getting them, now. It seems that having 1.3% CBD and 18% THC is quite the desirable plant around here. I'm actually thinking of a breeding program after test three to lock the strain and improve the CBD content. The one I have, the grower said is an F1 so it shouldn't be too hard to selectively cull unwanted variants, and breed several generations to stabilize it and call it Platinum Fluffy Bunnies. He's working on this as well, but he's working on increasing the indica side, rather that trying to increase the CBD. I have a good base for this, and I'm thinking that if I can express the sativa traits as well as increase the anti-inflammatory properties it will be the best migraine strain for daytime use. PLUS with CBD being uplifting in small amounts and sedative in copious amounts, it is a viable sleep aid as well for migraine sufferers.

Damn for sure hate to hear about the migraine issues. I knew you said it was the only strain that worked. So I do apologize about the indirect ? I was just wondering how they was growing. Thanks bud

Hehe, no problem, TJ. I figured it might be one of the two, so yeah. hehehe.

Do you happen to know any strains for depression?
I am a very cool dude and know how to have a great time..

I am just not used to life without her..
and thinking about a life without her is too much for this sober mind..

I am thinking something heady/inspirational/flirtatious/and most importantly something that DOES NOT make you stuck on thinking about one thing.. Otherwise I would rather get a hardcore indica to make me stupified lol

I am thinking something heady/inspirational/flirtatious/and most importantly something that DOES NOT make you stuck on thinking about one thing.. Otherwise I would rather get a hardcore indica to make me stupified lol

Yup! Girl Scout Cookies (Late harvest for stupified state) is good for vegetative being. Best I've found. You can also try a very heady sativa... Lamb's Bread is a really good one - early harvest.

If you're planning a trip to Sac Area in Cali, there is one co-op here that has the clones constantly because I asked once if they could get them. I told the director that I only needed the one or two, but he laughed and said that there are a lot of people getting them, now. It seems that having 1.3% CBD and 18% THC is quite the desirable plant around here. I'm actually thinking of a breeding program after test three to lock the strain and improve the CBD content. The one I have, the grower said is an F1 so it shouldn't be too hard to selectively cull unwanted variants, and breed several generations to stabilize it and call it Platinum Fluffy Bunnies. He's working on this as well, but he's working on increasing the indica side, rather that trying to increase the CBD. I have a good base for this, and I'm thinking that if I can express the sativa traits as well as increase the anti-inflammatory properties it will be the best migraine strain for daytime use. PLUS with CBD being uplifting in small amounts and sedative in copious amounts, it is a viable sleep aid as well for migraine sufferers.

Late summer I think we are planning a trip down to the bay area. Business trip dontcha know :rolleyes3

We will have to bring back a clone. Hate to see the family in so much pain.

When we get closer to planning the trip I'll let you know :thumb:

Chocolope is very up and no depression.......Helps me very much with despair over an old love. Best I have found so far. Good luck my friend, I really relate! :love:

Re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Green Fluffy Bunnies with Blue Planet Nutrients.

My Journal Structure: Simplified.

1. I have my maternity Ward Plants that keep the information on the strain and all pertinent information on the individual plant. These are kept separate so I can rotate strains, but keep the information organized about all strains in the Flowerbox Tests. If a mother plant is removed from the test rotation, she is sent into flower and results of which are recorded into the central journal.

• Maternity Ward:

2. The Maternity Ward Feeds clones to my Experimental Flower Journals. All discussions about that individual grow with the various clones and/or a mother plant removed from rotation by flowering her out from the above is kept here.

• Cardboard Flower Box Tests

3. The Challenge: Cardboard Flower Box holds highlights from it all and is the central journal of it all. This is the culmination of each of the individual Maternity Ward

• Grow Matrix from all tests above and future.
  • Test results and conclusions of each test.
  • Evolution of the complete growing experience from the date I joined the sight.

4. Now, to keep all that in one, easy-to-access place, I have created a Blog with all the links to everywhere to which a person can subscribe, and receive any and all updates and new links, regardless of how many separate journals I have going. For that, look to my signature, and click "Jandre2k3's Links"

IMG_20120602_090515.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
This journal is still alive, yes. I keep these "Maternity Ward" threads for keeping strain information pure, and separate from my "Cardboard Flower Box" Journals

My Journal Structure: Simplified.

1. I have my maternity Ward Plants that keep the information on the strain and all pertinent information on the individual plant. These are kept separate so I can rotate strains, but keep the information organized about all strains in the Flowerbox Tests. If a mother plant is removed from the test rotation, she is sent into flower and results of which are recorded into the central journal.

• Maternity Ward:

2. The Maternity Ward Feeds clones to my Experimental Flower Journals. All discussions about that individual grow with the various clones and/or a mother plant removed from rotation by flowering her out from the above is kept here.

• Cardboard Flower Box Tests

3. The Challenge: Cardboard Flower Box holds highlights from it all and is the central journal of it all. This is the culmination of each of the individual Maternity Ward

• Grow Matrix from all tests above and future.
  • Test results and conclusions of each test.
  • Evolution of the complete growing experience from the date I joined the sight.

4. Now, to keep all that in one, easy-to-access place, I have created a Blog with all the links to everywhere to which a person can subscribe, and receive any and all updates and new links, regardless of how many separate journals I have going. For that, look to my signature, and click "Jandre2k3's Links"

Back
Top Bottom