Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward - Green Fluffy Bunnies

I like this. I can actually read the whole grow. JK Nice clean set up ya got growing. Just wondering how many plants you plan on growing? I see you are taking alot of clones. Well guess you know people also. Kind of like me I always take afew more than I need. That way it chokes up the flower room later, and you can work on the 'Old Lady' about a expansion of the grow facilities. I seen ya mention Sac area. I lived down that away for years. Back in the day. Hell I use to gold mine around Dutch Flat and Gold Run. If God choice a place to live here on earth, I think he'd take the Sierras. And man can you grow good herbs up there. Just need to beat the frosts. I also lived dead on top of Altamont Pass off 580 past Tracy. I had my first card when I lived there. Fact my card was number 35. Got it the day MMJ passed and started growing in the middle of all them windmills. Ah better days. Well younger days before the aches and pains of life catch up with ya.
Hope your Bunnies work out I'll be tagging along. I grew rockwool afew time before. We did a kind of larger hydro grow in some barns at Atlamont. Flood and Ebb system that used around 200 gallons when flooded. I looked atad at the fert's you are using. It's a solid regiment of fuel for sure. Should work great in that system. Well enough shooting the shit gotta go grow something. Keepem Green
Yeah, I'm taking a whole lot of clones...Getting ready for www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-progress/163809-cardboard-flowerbox-test-3-41-week-perpetual-sog-blue-planet-nutrients.html

Feel free to shoot the shit, chew the fat, sit a spell, shoot the breeze, whatever ya like... jes don' jaw-jack!
-Comeback. . .

May have to see if I can find the bunnies around here for my wifes migraines. exceptional looking plants you have

It is also known as Cush or Green Cush (yes with a "C") and one other name I do not agree with, nor can it be posted here as it is named like a very dangerous and even deadly chemical.

This quote from High Times: But we do ourselves no favors by equating cannabis in any way with a toxic, dangerous substance... So we've come up with the alternative: Herewith, _____ _____ shall be known as Green Fluffy Bunnies. Everyone must comply!

GFB.jpg

how many grows you got growin, must be busy updating all hese journals, is that all the links to your journals or you got more than that, its good to see the aerogarden working and im just getting mine ready, exact same one im sure we had this discussion before, i cant wait to try mine, i never knew you had so much on at one time, no wonder yot got migraines looking and comp screens all day, plus the lighting dont help, no wonder you need some fluffy bunnies to take the edge off,

how many grows you got growin, must be busy updating all hese journals, is that all the links to your journals or you got more than that, its good to see the aerogarden working and im just getting mine ready, exact same one im sure we had this discussion before, i cant wait to try mine, i never knew you had so much on at one time, no wonder yot got migraines looking and comp screens all day, plus the lighting dont help, no wonder you need some fluffy bunnies to take the edge off,

As it stands right now... Under BPN ARMY in my signature there is a link that will take you to a link page with all my grows, my flower room, and all four of the Maternity Ward plants: Jandre2k3's Links

On the AeroGarden, I have removed the basin and pump and am just using the stand and light. I have bypassed the internal AeroTimer and have the lights plugged directly into my master timer. That timer controls the Gas Lantern Routine for all the plant lighting for my Maternity Ward and for the clones I have vegging.

your pretty busy then mate, i bypassed the timer on mine also as i am using the hood in veg room at the moment but if i take cuttings ill be putting it back together, so dont you think its worth using as is with its own pump, i havnt got all the pieces that go with it, ive got the hood and stand then the base with the round holes in which i think would hold the net pots, so as your not using the pump or the base i take it your just watering from above by hand, i suppose you dont need the base unless you are using it as an aero garden, does it work by pumping the water up from the bottom into the pots that hold the cuttings,and keep it circulating round while the clones grow, the problem is with the base on you dong get much height so ill probably do the same and just use the hood and stand to grow the clones,

your pretty busy then mate, i bypassed the timer on mine also as i am using the hood in veg room at the moment but if i take cuttings ill be putting it back together, so dont you think its worth using as is with its own pump, i havnt got all the pieces that go with it, ive got the hood and stand then the base with the round holes in which i think would hold the net pots, so as your not using the pump or the base i take it your just watering from above by hand, i suppose you dont need the base unless you are using it as an aero garden, does it work by pumping the water up from the bottom into the pots that hold the cuttings,and keep it circulating round while the clones grow, the problem is with the base on you dong get much height so ill probably do the same and just use the hood and stand to grow the clones,

When I first started using the AeroGarden again, it worked okay, but the internal timer left a hole. At max the lights are on for only 17 hours leaving a full 7 hours in the dark. This is enough to trigger flowering. As such, I have bypassed the internal timer. Also, the little pods were too small to safely remove the fragile root system that develops. Another annoyance was that while other media can be used in place of the cellulose sponge, it is not easily done, and it also hinders water flow to the roots if using anything else. If you are growing ONLY with the AeroGarden from seed to finish, this is a great little thing to do it with, and average results can be achieved. However, I did not want to flower with it, nor start seeds in the little pods, because removal from the sponge insert is near impossible. So I just clone with it the way I always have and get a 99% success with it. Misting by hand, yes, but I have a power mister, that I jsut flip the switch and atomized water floods the compartment very quickly, and has no more force of a mild breeze on a warm sunny day. Simply pump it up, flip the switch on for 5 seconds, flip the valve switch off, and done. The mist clears in a few seconds, and I know I have gotten the whole of each plant. No more standing there with a hand sprayer trying to make sure I get all the leaves of every plant.

In short: It did not fit my grow style. So I rewired it. And then I upgraded it.

Yes it works by pumping a slow trickle of water to the seven holes in the top. I doubt you'll find airpots to fit it as they're only a little over an inch across 1.375 to be exact. Cutting larger holes would destroy the underside which carries the water to the pods. Hydrotone is .5 to .75 in diameter, you'd get like 9, maybe 10 in the airpot? Removing them in order to place in bigger pots for the flower would be a chore without destroying the cutting- nearly impossible.

ye i get ya, could be a problem, the holes are not that big and cutting it like you said would make no difference in benefit it would make things worse.

ill still keep it for clones and just take the bottom try off, isnt the tomato settings 18-6, i thought i read somewhere that it was like that, also if you used if from start to finish i dont think the plants would be big, if you took the bottom out it might be good to flower cuttings in as they should stay withing the hood height if lucky, but i can see the plants growing bigger than it as it dont raise far, i will use it for cutting though as that would be easy enough without the base and use some tray with a lid on to keep it humid,

ye i get ya, could be a problem, the holes are not that big and cutting it like you said would make no difference in benefit it would make things worse.

ill still keep it for clones and just take the bottom try off, isnt the tomato settings 18-6, i thought i read somewhere that it was like that, also if you used if from start to finish i dont think the plants would be big, if you took the bottom out it might be good to flower cuttings in as they should stay withing the hood height if lucky, but i can see the plants growing bigger than it as it dont raise far, i will use it for cutting though as that would be easy enough without the base and use some tray with a lid on to keep it humid,

I could see it flowering a nice indica or two pretty well, from cutting to finish, as indoor they stay pretty short. But I foresee it having trouble with a sativa.

i dont think you would get a sativa under it unless you somehow made the top so it could go higher than the highest setting, ive wired mine up as well cutting out the timer on it, ill just use it for my clones without using the base, ill probably fill a tray with compost then plant the clones in and when they ready to go to bigger pots then gently pull or cut them out the compost

Great thread and I love that strain so I will sub and stick to the rnd hopefully there aint an end. I do agree about the name I do not use chemicals made by man if i can help it. This is a plant just like tulips, lettuce, poison ivy and them red woods. Should not be confused with anything manipulated by man. Keep em green and stay lifted.

Great thread and I love that strain so I will sub and stick to the rnd hopefully there aint an end. I do agree about the name I do not use chemicals made by man if i can help it. This is a plant just like tulips, lettuce, poison ivy and them red woods. Should not be confused with anything manipulated by man. Keep em green and stay lifted.
T.J. you silver tongued devil! Thank you for your kind words. Had a tough day today. Not a happy day at all for the jandre house.

Back
Top Bottom