Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward - Green Fluffy Bunnies

Hey! Thanks! Just got back from an interview... it went well (first of three). I hate multiples, and meeting with groups. But it's the best way to feel for personality conflicts. But hopefully I'll land the position. Doesn't pay well, but at least it's something. And... I told them up-front that migraines put me on my ass for up to half a month, and they said that they understood that, and it wouldn't be a problem, if selected.

Hey! Thanks! Just got back from an interview... it went well (first of three). I hate multiples, and meeting with groups. But it's the best way to feel for personality conflicts. But hopefully I'll land the position. Doesn't pay well, but at least it's something. And... I told them up-front that migraines put me on my ass for up to half a month, and they said that they understood that, and it wouldn't be a problem, if selected.

Hope your feeling better my friend. :grinjoint:

That was very hopeful, that they wouldn't mind your absences because of your
migraines. I hope it works out for you....you sure have my support! :high-five:

+reps

ur grows are as amazing as ur journaling!

question for your mother care!
when taking cuttings how does ur mother look afterward and i seem to have a problem i think i cut mine wrong like tooo big ones and they dont seem to grow back from where i snipped

:(

Green_055.jpg

+reps

ur grows are as amazing as ur journaling!

question for your mother care!
when taking cuttings how does ur mother look afterward and i seem to have a problem i think i cut mine wrong like tooo big ones and they dont seem to grow back from where i snipped

:(

Good Question! First, they will not grow back. Once the branch is snipped, that's it. What WILL grow from there is at the internode, you'll see two small growths on either side of the main trunk that you just snipped. Those are the biginnings of new branches... THOSE will grow back.

Now, for the cloning bit, I have a How-to in my links page... But here's the direct link.
My How-to's:

1. Cloning: Mad Simple
  2. DIY Ebb & Flow

hi, i quick tip i picked up about taking cuttings, its always best to take cuttings from as low down the plant as possible the lowest branches have more rooting hormone and have better chance at surviving,

hi, i quick tip i picked up about taking cuttings, its always best to take cuttings from as low down the plant as possible the lowest branches have more rooting hormone and have better chance at surviving,
I have not had this experience... I just take what seems the healthiest... top, bottom, sides, whatever. I usually have about 90% success. And that was only until recently. For 4 months I had 100% success and I was taking ONLY from tops.

its only what ive read mate, ive also done the same as you in the past and taken them from anywhere on the plant and always had good success, i just read that the lower branches have more rooting hormones in them or something like that, so they normally root a lot quicker and have higher success rate, its not something ive tried but i will with this grow when my plants are big enough, plus if your not planning on keeping a mother plant then it makes sense to take the less productive branches off the plant

DAMN i fuckeddddd up! i just put myself back then.. i thought where i cut em at they were going to grow to nodes....

i will get less cuttings now :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now should i snip those half branches closer to the stalk and maybe the other nodes will shoot out faster?

Nope didn't set yourself back at all. You can cut the stems shorter if you like, but I would let them die off till they shrivel to the white lines below. From these nodes at the white arrows, sometimes preflowers show, and sometimes new branches start. I've seen both, so... Here's some positive energy to you!
Clone_Help.jpg

Well, it seems that I was not selected, even for the third round of interviews... What a downer, man... They said that if I was selected, I'd get a call by Friday. I gotta get the hell outa here for a while.

Well, it seems that I was not selected, even for the third round of interviews... What a downer, man... They said that if I was selected, I'd get a call by Friday. I gotta get the hell outa here for a while.

Well that sucks Buddy. Time to go to the woods.....you'll be better off there! :smokin:

Don't forget to do the OOOOOOOOOOOOMM Chant while your out there...the little critters love it!:Namaste::Namaste:

I'm so fucking ready to go.... UGH! It's all I can do to keep from just leaving NOW!

I feel for you! Enough is enough! Time to be with the ones that matter.....Your family. Get back on track with yourself and them. Peace be with you. :love:

Back
Top Bottom