New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2: Starting from Clones 7xGDP & 1x GK, Blue Planet Nutrients

I ran out of feed charts so I haven't been including them with recent orders. In a couple of months I think I may get some high gloss oversize prints made to include with each order. I want to wait because i am about to release a new bloom booster that will be included on the chart :)

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2: Starting from Clones 7xGDP & 1x GK, Blue Planet Nutrients

I ran out of feed charts so I haven't been including them with recent orders. In a couple of months I think I may get some high gloss oversize prints made to include with each order. I want to wait because i am about to release a new bloom booster that will be included on the chart :)

Great Idea!!! Kinko's is awesome!!! :thumb:

:peacetwo:

THE NUTES ARE HERE!!

So, I'm starting them today. I kinda wish I had gotten a poster of the feeding chart, but I can print one, no problem.
021412132957.jpg
021412133104.jpg

YAY!! :morenutes::party: talk about a valentine's day gift!!!

great job on the Black Out!!! but you slipped on the Bloom Booster!!!

A Blue Planet Nutrients initial review: Part 1

Okay, first off, I had been in contact with Corey from BPN for a few months for various reasons. So I contacted him about the volume of my reservoirs and the speed that my space uses nutrient solution, and the shelf life of the actual product.

He was open and honest about shelf life in ideal conditions, and problems I could encounter if the base concentrates ever met adverse conditions and made me aware that colors may fade over time, but it in now way affects the nutrients. Really, who does that? No large-scale commercial product supplier I know of, but Corey does... that's the only one I know of.

Regarding my grow reservoirs, I was unsure of the sizes I should purchase, quart, or gallon. My concern was that if I got the quart size 3-part and ran through it in under a year, and needed to reorder this year, I should have just gotten the gallon size, because with shipping it would be about the same price for 2 separate quart shipments as 1 of the gallon shipments. He took into account suggested res change frequency, and the amount that my space uses in a week. I'm also pretty sure that since he knows who I am, that he checked my journals here for res sizes both in the Flower Box (2@4Gal) and for my mother bin (2Gal) and told me that I'd be better off getting the gallon of the Elite 3-part, and only a quart of the Liquid Blue. Again, open and honest. He could have told me that I needed the gallon of Liquid Blue just to upsell, but he didn't. He had my actual needs in mind and made the honest suggestion of proper sizes to buy. If I was talking to some large-scale outsourced rep with any of the other companies, I most probably would have been guided to buy more than I would use in a year before they expired, gone bad, and I would have wasted nutrients, and money.

I also want to point out this from the website:
Organic and hydroponic Nutrients for huge buds and high yields

Blue Planet Nutrients?

NO HYPE. JUST RESULTS.

We genuinely care about our customers and want you to succeed using our nutrients. We measure our success from the Quality and Yield of your grow.

Exhaustive research has resulted in superior product formulations and extensive searching around the globe has led us to sources of the highest quality raw materials for our products. Only the best goes into Blue Planet Nutrients.

Try our nutrients and you will not be disappointed. We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied in any way.​

It's true people... He really does care, and he proved it. He continues to prove it here, every day. He doesn't just sit back and hope for your business, he EARNS IT. The fact that he's here with us, helping IN THIS FORUM, in the individual threads, shows us that. This is what drew me to BPN in the first place. The fact that I knew that if I was having trouble with the nutrients, he's subscribed to my thread, so all I have to do is ask in the thread, and I get the answer. I don't have to sit on the phone, listening to bad music, hoping that the person speaks my language, and that they know something about the nutrients they're hawking. He does it here, for all to see. Again.... Open and honest.

To Corey: I know you're reading this now. My hat's off to you. You have earned a lifelong customer. Even if I have problems, I know we will work them through together, and it will be chronicled here for others to learn from it. I still want to shake your hand someday.

A Blue Planet Nutrients initial review: Part 1

Okay, first off, I had been in contact with Corey from BPN for a few months for various reasons. So I contacted him about the volume of my reservoirs and the speed that my space uses nutrient solution, and the shelf life of the actual product.

He was open and honest about shelf life in ideal conditions, and problems I could encounter if the base concentrates ever met adverse conditions and made me aware that colors may fade over time, but it in now way affects the nutrients. Really, who does that? No large-scale commercial product supplier I know of, but Corey does... that's the only one I know of.

Regarding my grow reservoirs, I was unsure of the sizes I should purchase, quart, or gallon. My concern was that if I got the quart size 3-part and ran through it in under a year, and needed to reorder this year, I should have just gotten the gallon size, because with shipping it would be about the same price for 2 separate quart shipments as 1 of the gallon shipments. He took into account suggested res change frequency, and the amount that my space uses in a week. I'm also pretty sure that since he knows who I am, that he checked my journals here for res sizes both in the Flower Box (2@4Gal) and for my mother bin (2Gal) and told me that I'd be better off getting the gallon of the Elite 3-part, and only a quart of the Liquid Blue. Again, open and honest. He could have told me that I needed the gallon of Liquid Blue just to upsell, but he didn't. He had my actual needs in mind and made the honest suggestion of proper sizes to buy. If I was talking to some large-scale outsourced rep with any of the other companies, I most probably would have been guided to buy more than I would use in a year before they expired, gone bad, and I would have wasted nutrients, and money.

I also want to point out this from the website:
Organic and hydroponic Nutrients for huge buds and high yields

Blue Planet Nutrients?

NO HYPE. JUST RESULTS.

We genuinely care about our customers and want you to succeed using our nutrients. We measure our success from the Quality and Yield of your grow.

Exhaustive research has resulted in superior product formulations and extensive searching around the globe has led us to sources of the highest quality raw materials for our products. Only the best goes into Blue Planet Nutrients.

Try our nutrients and you will not be disappointed. We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied in any way.​

It's true people... He really does care, and he proved it. He continues to prove it here, every day. He doesn't just sit back and hope for your business, he EARNS IT. The fact that he's here with us, helping IN THIS FORUM, in the individual threads, shows us that. This is what drew me to BPN in the first place. The fact that I knew that if I was having trouble with the nutrients, he's subscribed to my thread, so all I have to do is ask in the thread, and I get the answer. I don't have to sit on the phone, listening to bad music, hoping that the person speaks my language, and that they know something about the nutrients they're hawking. He does it here, for all to see. Again.... Open and honest.

To Corey: I know you're reading this now. My hat's off to you. You have earned a lifelong customer. Even if I have problems, I know we will work them through together, and it will be chronicled here for others to learn from it. I still want to shake your hand someday.

A TOTAL 100% STAMP OF APPROVAL NEEDED HERE!!!

I am Astonr420 and I approve this message!!! :thumb:

If you don't mind, can you post this in the Blog also!!! so that way BID's isn't so lonely anymore!!!
Because I am sponsored by BPN I will not do these, I don't want people to think I am saying what I say just because I am sponsored by them!!! I let the nutrients do my review talk!!! and the photos!!! I trust in all of the soldier's input and value it!!! good and bad (although we have yet to see a bad nor will we ever!!!) But if, I am ever asked to do one... I just might have to!!! I am interested to see what someone has to say about the FP!! I know I have nothing but great things to say about it!!! EXCEPT THE SMELL!!! THATS JUST SOMETHING AWFUL!!! but the outcome is so sweet!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: your journal has now been linked to the BPN Army!!! :welcome: aboard soldier!!!

Welcome! Feel free to pull up a hammock, lay back, and enjoy the show. This is going to be a fun grow! I hope you enjoy, because I know I will.

There's caramel pot-corn over there, and C99 peach tea, too! Have some chocolate chip cookies, in indica or sativa, or just grab a nice handful of MJ-chocolate covered peanuts. For those that are looking for something a little less midically potent, we have various fruit juices, sodas, and of course I have chai.

You're just in time to see the coming attractions, so it may be a while before the show starts. In the meantime, enjoy the pre-show and feel free to mingle with the other guests. Also, ask any questions you like or make suggestions if you have them.

Thank you for visiting! Enjoy the show!

Okay, so you all know, I got a new toy.

Celestron 44302-A Deluxe Handheld Digital Microscope 2MP
41RW7zHNitL.jpg

I have been playing with it this evening, and I got an interesting find... After misting with BPN last night, I noticed this tonight. 1-1/2" of root growth in 24 hours. It seems that BPN is pretty good stuff. But I am withholding further thoughts on the matter until these are harvested. I need to remain objective now, while testing these new nutes, and I'll never do that gushing about Corey. (sorry, Corey) All those that know me, I will compartmentalize myself in this journal to give pure observations only from this point forward. All posts and comments on the progress of these plants, while they might seem dry, are purely for the assessment of the performance of the nutrients. While off-topic discussion will not be, I need to remain detached from the product in order to attain unbiased empirical data.

That said, directly after this initial test for feasibility in cutting to harvest applications, I will run a side-by-side comparison. BPN Elite 3-part vs. Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice. I would run this test on this next run, but I haven't enough clone stock vegging that will be ready by the time the box will be ready for the next run. However, I will have this, and a run of Thing2 - ScrOG using BPN so we can get initial results from those.

Until then... CHECK OUT WHAT I GOT FROM THE NEW TOY!!
Image914.jpg

those look like root hairs to me...
That is one hell of a toy. I want one :goodjob:

RIGHT!!! I want one of them too!!! :thumb:

you know I love to pull the hairs of a red head... but I don't mind looking at those blondes... LOL!!! :thumb:

I have one of those scopes as well. I use it almost daily, well worth the money and takes great pics.

Regular price, $90, I only paid $35! What a deal. I got it in the rainforest.

you know I love to pull the hairs of a red head... but I don't mind looking at those blondes... LOL!!! :thumb:

hehehehehehe! I love to pull the red hairs as well, but the blond ones don't like it much.

hehehehehehe! I love to pull the red hairs as well, but the blond ones don't like it much.

Well this is why I said LOOK at the blondes... no pulling... ALL BAD

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK - Blue Planet Nutrie

Okay, it is set. The two main plants in this test will be:

There will also be some smaller clones:

The clones will be used to fill out the grow box and will be secondary to the main harvest. I have decided to chuck the GDP clones as they, again were very slow to root and will be far behind the other clones. Besides, with Momma GDP in here we should get a nice supply. All is set for when Test 1 is harvested.

Back
Top Bottom