Fluffy's Got The Golden Ticket

Calling beemermill lost objects.beemermill lost objects STAT

OMG, I love you guys! :laugh:

I really will be back as soon as I can ... OMM you are doing a wonderful job!! :cheer: :thanks: :love:

Soooo much to read and digest, and I need to post pics of seedlings ... got some ickle tiny babies growing now ... where is the damned camera, probably where my damned phone is ....

Everyone is getting massive fluffy squishes for making this an awesome place to be, and I will bring CAKE on my return!

:hug:

"Mmmm..... returrrrrrrn cake...

Did somebody say cake ??

I've got the munchies....

Hydro Experiment
Not convinced it's for me...

I am running a little hydro experiment using DonPaul's 2L Hempie (from here on in, in my journal, it shall be called The Pop as in pop bottle). First CFL Grow Using 30 Watt CFLs

I am yet to be convinced that 1. I want to do anything hydro and 2. Whether (Fluffy being Fluffy) I can do anything hydro. So I am going to give it a whirl! It will also inform my decisions for the nature of the third grow — after Giga mentioned SOG I am starting to have a little ponder about that one (possibly an all auto SOG experiment) as we go along :hmmmm:

I've got a basic pH drop test kit and little pH up and downs just in case, but am hoping for no disasters! Wish me luck! :bitingnails:

Buddha White Dwarf (Elle Noah) ! Pick and Mix Buddha White Dwarf Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Buddha White Dwarf Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Updated:9th Dec 2012

LST Experiment
Not entirely sure if this is wise or not!

Basically, I am going to drill some holes in the very top of the pots through which I will use jute twine to gradually (Fluffetus Muppetus, pay attention to the word gradually) work on some LST (Low Stress Training). I'm intending to do some staking a la Fuzzy Duck when I get to the appropriate point.

Fuzzy's Staking - Blue Mystic Goes Volcanic & The Fun Gi

Gulp :bitingnails:

Think that's it for now!
But Fluffy will have forgotten something :smokin:

I figured it was plenty to get this show on the road.

WE have got some growing to do!

Thank you all for coming along for the ride and making sure I don't end up my distracting myself into a disaster.

:hug:

GEDC0759.JPG

:bigblush: I can't find my "proper" little plant pots so I had to use one that contained olives from the supermarket deli! :bigblush:

Why you adventurous little minx, you! :)

You've got the munchies? I'VE GOT THE MUNCHIES! I had to fast all day for a colonoscopy tomorrow...the stuff they make you drink to prepare sucks. Still fasting plus running to the bathroom every five minutes :tokin:

I feel for ya Buddy. Been there, done that, for many, many years. I'm so old now, they don't even bother....they just say "Call us when you have more Cancer!". :thedoubletake::helpsmilie::thedoubletake:

Okay, who brought up the colonoscopy bit when we're talking cake here... Hozona?! Damn you man! I was just craving cake and you had to go olonoscopy-cay on it all... ;)

Just kiddin' brother, hope it's just routine and finds nothing amiss. :goodluck:

yeah but if you watch the monitor...well thats a side of yourself you never get to see:)
yep I feel for ya man been there done that never happening again lol

Hi Fluffster! :love:

Don't worry too much about keeping your journal up to date during Christmas.

Many people are too busy to come by anyway.

Of course if you have a special seed blessed from above......it would probably be wise to plant it. Don't want to piss off the big guy/girl/whoever.

Hope you're doing well and getting all things Xmas done! Peace!:love:

Hi all......Word from the Fluffy One.:high-five:

Fluffy has the flu and is feeling rotten. She will be back as soon as she is able to. Send her some cheer, if you would.. We have to get her well so she can Fluff us all again. Get Well Fluffytus :love:

Back
Top Bottom