Fluffy's Got The Golden Ticket

need me some Fluff! kinda jonesen lately need a fluffy fix man.
you get better because without you I suck small mammals that I cant name very easy although they may be from this country originaly the have evolved into a grey area from the west side of the gaurd rail but that has nothing to do with the cream cheese in my coolaid
I think you know where I'am going with the pop tarts. just the corn ones .

oh and what everyone said:)

you are all so wonderful! thank you, i actually cant see straight, am coming off two days of silly billy fever so please forgive me if I haven't pressed likes, you know you all rock and fluffy loves you muchly.

one winged too!

i couldn't let christmas go by without me sending you all the fluffiest hugs possible and all my love (minus snot), i reeeeeally miss you all! you keep me happily insane :)

the fluffy clan is still going, i will have pictures as soon as i can move. i hope the little ones are a bit hardy because i can't do very much.

may everyone have a fantastic (and gorgeously green) christmas

:green_heart:

:circle-of-love::cheer::circle-of-love:

Merry Christmas to you Fluffy Dear!!

:love:

K

Merry Christmas Fluffy!
Get better soon please!

everyone really misses ya around here!!

MORE JUICE oh fluffy one...and cod liver oil for the wounded wing ;)

and bathe that arm in epsom salts! i dont care what anyone says, there is nothing better on the planet for soaking weary old muscle and bone that that stuff, i swear by it when i get broken ribs and such..it also actually sucks toxins out of the body and blood...just something to think about =)

Happy New Year Darlin'!

Toke up and have a chuckle. :)
miss you.

[video=youtube;n_fIz9U3g9c]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom