Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flower Box - Test 4: ScrOG

Sexy Ladies Jandre!
Happy Sativaday:)

I wasn't thinking with a stoned mind and was adding the numbers instead of reading them like a clock:)
Happy Skunkday Jandre:)

44 days tracking Green Kush Bunnies - GKB

- MICROSCOPE - Cardboard Flowerbox Test 4 ScrOG

please excuse the motion blur, it's been a while since I had to hold my hand that still, and it will take a while before I can do it again. I did the best I could for this round, and it's enough to see the state of the triches, rather than clear pics that I need. Anyway, here they are.

Happy Skunkday Jandre! they may look a bit fuzzy now but just think what your brain will feel like later:):goodjob::cheer::bravo::welldone::clap:

Dude, your plants always look so good.....imagine if you could do it on a larger scale? Let them grow taller and wider......just sayin

lucked out and found a new strain of high CBD meds. Someone gave me a cut and I'm pretty sure he didn't know it contained any CBD at all. Had it tested and it tested high for CBD, YAY me lol
Currently busy looking at expanding. I have 2 dispensaries that will take 1/2 a lb donation each week of my CBD meds. that's 4 pounds a month. Currently talking with a 3rd that will take a pound a week. They all want these meds on a consistent basis so I need to do something.
Had the remedy tested and came out to 1% THC and 14.88% CBD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Odd thing is that when you smoke this wonderful plant you don't think you're going to get high. Your head doesn't but your body does.

We are in the final stages of getting our NO thc ALL cbd project completed. i'd say within the next month we will have our answer.

very nice jandre, are the buds really looking that white, it looks similar to some ice strains ive come across.
looks damn nice either way my friend, should bang in the pom contest.

@alaskan, damn mate your doing some really solid work, if you do hit your target would you be selling seeds through a seed bank, would be interested in a high cbd strain, would be exactly the kind of meds id need for a day time smoke,

you both deserve some reps so on its way.

Dude, your plants always look so good.....imagine if you could do it on a larger scale? Let them grow taller and wider......just sayin

lucked out and found a new strain of high CBD meds. Someone gave me a cut and I'm pretty sure he didn't know it contained any CBD at all. Had it tested and it tested high for CBD, YAY me lol
Currently busy looking at expanding. I have 2 dispensaries that will take 1/2 a lb donation each week of my CBD meds. that's 4 pounds a month. Currently talking with a 3rd that will take a pound a week. They all want these meds on a consistent basis so I need to do something.
Had the remedy tested and came out to 1% THC and 14.88% CBD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Odd thing is that when you smoke this wonderful plant you don't think you're going to get high. Your head doesn't but your body does.

We are in the final stages of getting our NO thc ALL cbd project completed. i'd say within the next month we will have our answer.

Oh, yah, buddy, I'd really love to increase my size, both taller and wider, and have been thinking about building another box with more headroom. YAY! I just asked if she'd help collect supplies to build a better/bigger box, and she said, YES! HOORAY!

Good for you getting the new High CBD strain! I hope it'l help with Project CBD on your end. Until these Harlequin of mine get bigger, I'm not going to have much of a chance to help in the cause. Soon, though I'll make my own contribution, and hopefully we and Project CBD can get some more Top Quality meds to the patients that need them.

That's really good news on the third. I know how much you need it out there. 8lbs a month is a lot of patients in the area you'd be helping. I'm proud to call you friend, if only for that fact alone, but the reasons are more numerous than that.

On the NO THC... I don't think that it should drop that low. The CBD and THC and other canabinoids, and terpenes work in symphony, so if the THC is removed, I'm not sure what help that would bring. 1-3 % I think would be advisable, to continue to bring the health benefits of that particular canabinoid.

Back
Top Bottom