Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flower Box - Test 4: ScrOG

Well, there's a dude, and a chick.

The chick's a li'l shy.

He's the "Cloud" morph, and she's the "Jungle" morph, if you wanna see the differences you can look them up, or I can post more pics in the off topic forums once she's more bold. She came to the glass to investigate the movement.

The Dude, he's a little more bold, but still skiddish. I try to work with them at least once a day to get used to us, but they'll drop their tail if they get too stressed out, or feel they need to to get out of my grasp, so I don't push it too much.

Naming them is in progress, currently we're trying out Ozzy and Sharon.

very nice jandre, that plant has really exploded with growth, ill be going back to glr when i finished messing around with autos,

nice lizards, thats if they are lizards.

what dls are you going to follow as their is a few demin light schedules out their,

your geckos are cool as hell Jandre real cool!
Good weed to you sir!:)

very nice jandre, that plant has really exploded with growth, ill be going back to glr when i finished messing around with autos,

nice lizards, thats if they are lizards.

what dls are you going to follow as their is a few demin light schedules out their,
I'm already on the DLS as of Saturday night the went down to 11.5 hours of light. This Sat, they go down to 11, and so on stopping at 8 hours until done. As these are a cross with the super fast finishing Green Fluffy Bunnies, I'm expecting them to be done around day 50 in flower, or shortly thereafter. Of course being crossed with jandre Kush, they could go a little longer, as those finished at almost 90 days.

your geckos are cool as hell Jandre real cool!
Good weed to you sir!:)
:cheesygrinsmiley: Thank you!

sweet lizards:thumb:
Yeah, the people we got them from, didn't really take the best care of them, and as you can see in the photos, they are both missing toes. This is because when they shed, they eat the skin. If they are not provided a moist hide, the fresh skin on the toes can break off as the shed comes away, and the bone underneath just gets brittle and breaks off. So we're giving them the best care we can, and treating them as well as possible. Lots of bugs to eat, and a low-key place in the house away from the munchkin so they can be in peace.

Good weed Jandre! come friday I will be at 10 1/2 13 1/2. I do think DLS is a good thing:)
cant wait for your new pics:)

cool little animals for sure and yea I can see the missin toes looks like ones lost his whole foot

my son had some nutes a while back, they had like a red stripe on them, we had them in a tropical tank with water in it as they swim and come out of the water to catch a few rays from the sun lamp, cant remember their name, ill try and find out, they was only small things though about 4 inches long, they kept escaping by climbing up the wire to the tank heater and we spent several days trying to find them,

the one day we took the lid off and couldnt find them anywhere, spent most the day looking, then when i put the lid back on i spotted a little tail sticking out, they climbed up the heater wire and got inside the tank cover and was sitting on a lip that round around the plastic lid, we spent hours looking for them only to find out they was in the tank all along, just sitting in the lid.

ill try and remember the name of them, the lived about 3 years, my son soon got bored with them but i didnt, very curious type lizards, more like geckos that nutes, would happily let you hold them and stuff like that, they used to eat blood worms, sort of sucked them up like spagheti

Happy Friedday Jandre:)

Sorry its been awhile since I dropped in. Scrog looks killer. Cranking out some buddage. You sure keep busy there Jandre. ++'s
Keepem Green

021.9 days tracking Green Kush Bunnies - GKB

Trichomes are really starting to show at 22 days. Took some random shots as I was performing the last of the LST, getting the buds into final maturation positions. Enjoy

(CLICK THE IMAGES FOR FULL SIZE)
First, both girls

Side A:

Side B:

These grew from an above net topping site - a set of twins:

And now the random shots:

Sorry its been awhile since I dropped in. Scrog looks killer. Cranking out some buddage. You sure keep busy there Jandre. ++'s
Keepem Green

WOOD! Nice to see ya, man! Hey, thanks for the rep! Yeah, I really think that ScrOG is the way to go in this box. I like how neat and clean everything stays, and how easily controlled they are. That does mean, however, that only 3 or 4 runs per year happen, so there's is a major drawback, vs. SOG, waiting for veg time to fill out the screen.

Back
Top Bottom