Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flower Box - Test 4: ScrOG

good weed Jandre:)

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::party:

Looking at the above, I will begin Diminishing the Light today... Being under GLR from seedling really prepared them to go into flower, and they made the transition much quicker than I had originally thought.

Saturday night when the lights come on it will be fifteen minutes later, and they will go off fifteen minutes sooner.

From the one that brought the controversy of GLR and DLS to 420 Mag, WAY back in 2011 I have a quote from Mr. Twelve12. May he find the place to continue his work.

The Flowering Schedule
Plants that have been grown up using the Gas Lantern Routine are now supercharged with floral hormones, and ready to go into flower with the slightest provocation. The interruption of the dark period has been destroying enough of the naturally building hormones to keep the plant from expressing (flowers), and the well-rested plant now has plenty of stored nutrients and energy to finish its life cycle and flower. Triggering the plants is essentially just a matter of removing the interrupting light period, so the plants may now experience the full buildup of hormones that will trigger blooming.

In keeping with providing all the correct organic biological and environmental needs of the plant, the diminishing fall schedule should be employed to take full advantage of the hormonal preparation created by using the Gas Lantern Routine. The diminishing hours of light in nature trigger acceleration in the production of hormones in the plant, making it flower with increasing speed and power.

The Diminishing Lighting Schedule
The diminishing fall schedule begins with an evenly halved light schedule, using 12 hours for the first two weeks to trigger the plant into bloom, and then further reducing the lighting for increasing darkness time by one half hour every week.

The final week of flowering will provide the plants with a mere nine hours of light, with 15 hours of darkness, forcing a resulting final explosive hormonal buildup. This sends the plant into blooming overdrive and produces resin far beyond the normal plant’s limits.
When the Gas Lantern Routine and Diminishing Light Schedule are used together, they create healthier, more naturally robust plants. These important and historical botanical techniques are soon going to become very important techniques in the coming years as medicinal cannabis research continues to advance. When viewed from cost of production, organics, and medicinal needs, the methods currently being promoted can be seen counter to the interests of growing healthy plants. Understanding your plants is the best way to grow the best medicine, and looking for solutions to growing problems by observing nature always provides the right answers.

A fine Sativaday to you Jandre:)
that was worth the wait:bravo:
A true poster child of what a scrog should be....again:bravo:

those look WAY different than the Jandre kush we have been seeing, can't wait to hear about the finished products

Happy Skunkday Jandre! I love love love your scrog! very nice indeed:)
here is a pic of mine day 22 of 12/12
SAM_04846.JPG
SAM_04906.JPG

those look WAY different than the Jandre kush we have been seeing, can't wait to hear about the finished products
That's because these are a jandre Kush x Green Fluffy Bunnies seed, and not straight jandre Kush. I'm calling the cross Green Kush Bunnies. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy Skunkday Jandre! I love love love your scrog! very nice indeed:)
here is a pic of mine day 22 of 12/12
Dem'r some nice lookin' plants, mang!

scrogs looking good man:thumb:
ok nuff with scrog what happened to frogs?
I lost my income. Dart Frogs are about 50 bucks apiece. If you wanna buy them and have them shipped them to me that'd be fine. Otherwise, we have recently rescued 2 leopard geckos, and we still have the bearded dragon we're taking care of.

Back
Top Bottom