Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flower Box - Test 4: ScrOG

Happy Tokesday Jandre!
I cant wait to see the pics too!
Did I ever tell you that you are a Growing Gawd and you know stuff too?

So. . . Lights will be on in about a half-hour. That will start day 54 of flower. Since I started "The Flush" at day 42 (also when final defo, and last of training was completed- or thereabouts) I will wait 'til after day 56+ to make sure I get the full 2 week flush they need.

yeah... that sounds like a good plan. Of course, I will continue to monitor the buds and I see that they're going to decline before the weekend, I will definitely pull them before then.

This cross of the jandre Kush, and Green Fluffy Bunnies is as fast a finisher as the original Green Fluffy Bunnies was. Last two runs of those finished at ~55days, so we're right on par. Surprising since the strain the father came from finished at 110 days. I expected to see a turn at about 70 days, to tell the truth. But this is a good thing! I'm glad I have a bonsai of this cross for safe-keeping!

hope alls well jandre, sounds like you are busy with harvest,

perfect results as always my friend,

@alaskan, i can see a 0% thc suiting someone who is not a regular mj user, possible for someone who wants the medical side without the thc affecting them,
i will try a cbd strain and see if it eases my ibs pains, at the moment i grow mainly indica as it helps with my insomnia and anxiety, it also keeps me eating so my weight has started to pick back up as i was losing it pretty quick due to the ibs problems i have, im not in pain as often as i was thats for sure but i could do with a nice daytime smoke that dont put me on my backside, im trying sativas next time round to see how they do as their a more of a daytime smoke,

good to hear from you jandre, your not on here as much as you used to be, i guess you pretty busy

you know when you cross plants do you find the traits from the fem are usually the strongest past on, or do you get a mixture of the 2, im finding the female i use tends to be main contributer in the resulting seeds.

ive produced a handful of fem seeds this time round, ive used fem pollen from the ak47 x uk cherry chz and put it on just one bud of the sensi star as their both packed with trichs, so that will be a simple cross, ill just grow and flower the seeds as its not part of my breeding program so i just used the left over pollen i had left to cross the ak with itself and with the sensi star, so i should have about 20 fem ak47 x uk cherry chz and about 10 with that crossed with the sensi star.

i would love to find out what the ak47 x uk cherry cheese was called when it was released, it was sample seeds i got from a seed bank when i first started growing but they sample that many seeds they dont know what its called either, but its the best strain ive grown so far and ive grown quite a few now, cant find anything that gets as frosty, its white to look at, looks just like its been snowed on, just would love to know what its called and what the cherry part is, i know the ak part is to increase yield and i know the cheese is the uk cheese as it has the cheesy smell and stone but its just the cherry part, either way who ever made this strain perfected it well before releasing it,
every seed i plant turns out the exact same plant, no different pheno types, even when i cross a male and female to produce more seeds i was worried id lose the strain so kept clones, but when i grew the seeds out they just turned out the same every time, its consistant with every harvest, buds look and smell the same time after time, so would love to know what strain it is now called

Lovely to say the least
but im never surprised by what you grow
like Xlr8 Said some of the best growers in the world hang out here
Happy Munchday jandre:thumb:

:bravo:

Lovely to say the least
but im never surprised by what you grow
like Xlr8 Said some of the best growers in the world hang out here
Happy Munchday jandre:thumb:
Wow... Umm... I don't think I'm anywhere NEAR the caliber of those best growers in the world... I am happy that you like the pics, however... And thank you for the generous compliments.

:thanks:

Hey J

Just stopping by... looking Sweet!

DSCN08667.JPG

A stinky 1/4.P. from Side B! Cut, trimmed, and in for the cure.
\

064.0 days tracking Green Kush Bunnies - GKB
Side A comes out tonight.

Sweet jar of the stinky :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy Sativaday Jandre:)
Nice jug of love you have there:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom