Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Widow

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Widow

In the flower box, I have Blue Diesel, and GDP. In the Maternity ward, I have Plush Berry Kush, Purple Widow, and my newest edition currently in quarantine, Purple Cindy. All of those are in my sig, or linked above if you wanna check'em out.

Gonna have to snoop more. I have 2 purple elephants I'm giving a go in my next grow. Pretty pumped about that!

Went up to Crazy Growth schedule in preparation of clone harvest for second set of clones. Will need 16 more clones in a 2 months 2 weeks for the left side of Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

Will harvest clones from ALL Maternity ward plants:

1. Momma Green Fluffy Bunnies 2.0
  2. Momma Plush Berry Kush (TGA SUBCOOL)
  3. Purple Widow
  4. Momma Lamb's Bread

Hey dude, quick question? i was noticing the similarity between BPN and Dutch Pro! as the BPN has bloom in veg and grow in bloom phase? where as the DP doesn't, only grow in veg and bloom in flowering stage. So my question is yeah i know they DP have a feeding schedule but would it be better to like have a slight mix of say bloom in Veg and grow in Bloom?
Also do you just go with what the schedule says(PER ML grow/bloom/veg) and how likely are you to be under or over the required EC? if under do you just add more grow or both but smaller amout of bloom than grow?

Hey dude, quick question? i was noticing the similarity between BPN and Dutch Pro! as the BPN has bloom in veg and grow in bloom phase? where as the DP doesn't, only grow in veg and bloom in flowering stage. So my question is yeah i know they DP have a feeding schedule but would it be better to like have a slight mix of say bloom in Veg and grow in Bloom?
Also do you just go with what the schedule says(PER ML grow/bloom/veg) and how likely are you to be under or over the required EC? if under do you just add more grow or both but smaller amout of bloom than grow?

Very good question! Thank you for asking. Really when starting I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS mix per manufacturers directions. Then if I see a problem with a particular strain having a deficiency I tweak from there. If nothing is wrong DO NOT CHANGE your nutes! They are happy and loving what you're doing... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

jandre2k3 said:
Very good question! Thank you for asking. Really when starting I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS mix per manufacturers directions. Then if I see a problem with a particular strain having a deficiency I tweak from there. If nothing is wrong DO NOT CHANGE your nutes! They are happy and loving what you're doing... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Excellent thanx, just made me wonder if they would perform better. Loving the purpleness

The best you can hope for in when starting out is green and growing untill you get a very good understanding of your nutes and how they work. Once you get a grow or two, I encourage you to experiment with your grow to see what works, and what burns/kills. With some experience, you'll know how to handle it if you "OOPS!" rather than right now.

jandre2k3 said:
The best you can hope for in when starting out is green and growing untill you get a very good understanding of your nutes and how they work. Once you get a grow or two, I encourage you to experiment with your grow to see what works, and what burns/kills. With some experience, you'll know how to handle it if you "OOPS!" rather than right now.

Yeah i will need to experiment on the odd plant to see what that particular strains can handle thanks for the advice.

My Journal Structure: Simplified.

1. I have my maternity Ward Plants that keep the information on the strain and all pertinent information on the individual plant. These are kept separate so I can rotate strains, but keep the information organized about all strains in the Flowerbox Tests. If a mother plant is removed from the test rotation, she is sent into flower and results of which are recorded into the central journal.

• Maternity Ward:

2. The Maternity Ward Feeds clones to my Experimental Flower Journals. All discussions about that individual grow with the various clones and/or a mother plant removed from rotation by flowering her out from the above is kept here.

• Cardboard Flower Box Tests

3. The Challenge: Cardboard Flower Box holds highlights from it all and is the central journal of it all. This is the culmination of each of the individual Maternity Ward

• Grow Matrix from all tests above and future.
  • Test results and conclusions of each test.
  • Evolution of the complete growing experience from the date I joined the sight.

4. Now, to keep all that in one, easy-to-access place, I have created a Blog with all the links to everywhere to which a person can subscribe, and receive any and all updates and new links, regardless of how many separate journals I have going. For that, look to my signature, and click "Jandre2k3's Links"

IMG_20120602_090601.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom