Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Widow

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Widow

wow the purple widow looks sweet it colors and looks similar to my purple#1 the way the purple starts inside the plant, makes me wonder what is in the sativa side of it, "dutch passion" breeder does not list much about it, im gonna be watching these babies intently :high-five: good choice,,i should breed my purple #1 stored pollen to my bigbud x white widow when i grow it huh? hehehe i seem to want to purple everything!

PurpWid.jpg

:welcome:
Hi! Thanks for checking out my grow. These are plants in my Maternity Ward:

They will not be flowered, but will give countless clones.

:thumb: If you're looking for flowering plants of mine, go here:

:peace::love:

send in the clones!!!!!!
i just love clones!!!
:high-five::thumb::goodjob::peace:
:rofl: That song is so frikkin sad.

Subbed, hope there's romm for another!

Always room for another! Thank you so much for stopping in, I hope you enjoy your stay. This is just one plant in my Maternity Ward.

All of them are:

All of these will be featured in my Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3- 41 Week Perpetual SOG - Blue Planet Nutrients, due to go into the flower box ~05-21-2012. After First harvest of my Second Test Run. All this is to gauge the capabilities of my crazy DIY attempt at a 100% CARDBOARD FLOWERING BOX.
The Challenge: Cardboard Flowering Box
So if you're wanting to see this strain flowered, you can go there (test 3) and subscribe. As soon as it gets started, you'll start getting updates.

Purple widow. Thats one plant I'd like to have. Looked for one but couldn't find it. Maybe one day. What purples do you have? I'm collecting purples as well.

In the flower box, I have Blue Diesel, and GDP. In the Maternity ward, I have Plush Berry Kush, Purple Widow, and my newest edition currently in quarantine, Purple Cindy. All of those are in my sig, or linked above if you wanna check'em out.

Back
Top Bottom