SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Don't get me wrong. I love both finding new strains that I love enough that I want to keep a mom of AND I love keeping an old killer plant around that I know we like especially the ones the wife likes because she does't like many strains. The problem is I only have two tents I can grow in a 4x4 veg and a 5x5 flower so thats where the battle comes in. This grow I only flowered one plant so its between wanting it to be something I don't already have or something I know we will like.

I gave her another 15ml of CD tonight and she looked so happy I thought I would take a couple lights on pics for once.

DSC_9425_675DSC_9425_sm.JPG

I have another light I could put on the left side, it only has 50% much light as on the right side and its really showing. I guess I should get my other p300 in there but the lower temps without it have really been nice.
DSC_9418_677DSC_9418_sm.JPG

DSC_9421_676DSC_9421_sm.JPG
DSC_9415_678DSC_9415_sm.JPG
DSC_9432_673DSC_9432_sm.JPG

smokey, beautiful plants!! :)

They're about 80 bucks...get the all metal kind. When it's clean, I can stuff ten of these in about 2 minutes. But then it needs cleaned again.

Sweet thanks Doc!

:lot-o-toke::rofl: I'm such an idiot Smokey.....anyhow, your still OFF the fags right?:thumb:

No worries :) :passitleft:

smokey, beautiful plants!! :)

Its only one big plant, my last round of babies didn't do well. Since I only kept one I vegged it in a 12gal for a few weeks before going into a 20gal bin and flipping her :)

I was just looking at your seeding efforts in the other thread, good stuff you and Gov have going on over there :high-five:

smokey, I ran many strains simultaneously using a SWICK :thumb:

no, youre not crazy..

I posted same link twice..

i edited it.. :ahem:

I still might have to try one of those. I really like the ease of flowering a single big plant at a time but I like more variety than I can get doing that all the time. With a swick watering would be super easy but im just not sure that I want to deal with the clean up of all the pearlite at the end. Do you replace it all each grow?

Thanks everyone have a :passitleft: night :)

Sweet thanks Doc!

No worries :) :passitleft:

Its only one big plant, my last round of babies didn't do well. Since I only kept one I vegged it in a 12gal for a few weeks before going into a 20gal bin and flipping her :)

I was just looking at your seeding efforts in the other thread, good stuff you and Gov have going on over there :high-five:

I still might have to try one of those. I really like the ease of flowering a single big plant at a time but I like more variety than I can get doing that all the time. With a swick watering would be super easy but im just not sure that I want to deal with the clean up of all the pearlite at the end. Do you replace it all each grow?

Thanks everyone have a :passitleft: night :)

smokey, i replaced my perlite-put into the outdoor garden. its gets green in the SWICK(..not that theres anything wrong with it..:rofl:)
I used a tote top, filled the top side with perlite, used azalea pots, and ran 5-8 varieties in 7-11 pots(rans several SWICKs)
Got decent yields and amazing herb. :thumb:
Small pots work with Docs kit, may need to dilute.. :)

Hey guys happy friday :passitleft:

took a couple pics today, anyone know why the serrations at the edge of the leaves are turning up like that. Does she need some Mg or is it not humid enough or something else? I have a hard time getting much above 45% @ ~78 degrees when the lights are on here in the summer.

DSC_9465_680DSC_9465_sm.JPG
DSC_9465_679DSC_9465_sm.JPG
DSC_9466_682DSC_9466_sm.JPG
DSC_9469_681DSC_9469_sm.JPG

Thanks all, Have a :passitleft: Weekend!

Hey guys happy friday :passitleft:

took a couple pics today, anyone know why the serrations at the edge of the leaves are turning up like that. Does she need some Mg or is it not humid enough or something else? I have a hard time getting much above 45% @ ~78 degrees when the lights are on here in the summer.

DSC_9465_680DSC_9465_sm.JPG
DSC_9465_679DSC_9465_sm.JPG
DSC_9466_682DSC_9466_sm.JPG
DSC_9469_681DSC_9469_sm.JPG

Thanks all, Have a :passitleft: Weekend!

Could be low humidity and/or Mag issue. Both is most likely.

I'm with Ziggs Smokey, they look great! With the leaf margins /edges turning up....seen it lots....it's Mg Smokey. If nothing is done to correct this , the whole edge will start to curl slightly. Not too serious but i'de deal with it with some Epsom's. Give two times then one without, two times, one without. Cheers bud, gonna be another great harvest by the look of it !:thumb::Namaste:

I'm with Ziggs Smokey, they look great! With the leaf margins /edges turning up....seen it lots....it's Mg Smokey. If nothing is done to correct this , the whole edge will start to curl slightly. Not too serious but i'de deal with it with some Epsom's. Give two times then one without, two times, one without. Cheers bud, gonna be another great harvest by the look of it !:thumb::Namaste:

Doesnt Doc likes to push a slight Mg deficiency during mid bloom or so?

Doesnt Doc likes to push a slight Mg deficiency during mid bloom or so?

Yes , Doc , has our soil tuned in with very low Mg.....this is great for our HB soil and plants but we do not want it to affect healthy growth ...if it starts to , then you have to add it back in , but only to maintain his low levels without causing any major grief with health etc. Cheers.

Thanks all. I kinda figured it was early Mg deff. It happened a couple weeks later on this plant than it usually does she has almost 6 weeks completed since flipping now. I gave her 2 teaspoons of epsom salts Saturday when I watered her and will give her another shot in a day or two when she needs watered again.

Im starting to feel like a normal person again, well as normal as I can be :rofl: I finally just quite taking all scripts they had me on. I couldn't take it anymore I felt like a zombie and my brain wasn't working right anymore making work extremely difficult. I have been asking the doc for months to put me on less medication because of how shitty I felt from it all and they kept changing it to different kinds of narcotics which turned out to be even stronger than what I was on previously. By the end I was taking muscle relaxers, about 80mg of OxyMorphone a day and was on fentynal patches just to keep me from getting withdrawal overnight while sleeping. Then they put me on anti psych drugs to try and counter act all the downers. Its been about 3 weeks now since I stopped taking it all and the really messed up thing is I am in less pain now without any of the "pain killers" than I had when I was taking it all. I wish I would of known that years ago I feel like the last 4 years of my life were not much more than limbo :(

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Thanks all. I kinda figured it was early Mg deff. It happened a couple weeks later on this plant than it usually does she has almost 6 weeks completed since flipping now. I gave her 2 teaspoons of epsom salts Saturday when I watered her and will give her another shot in a day or two when she needs watered again.

Im starting to feel like a normal person again, well as normal as I can be :rofl: I finally just quite taking all scripts they had me on. I couldn't take it anymore I felt like a zombie and my brain wasn't working right anymore making work extremely difficult. I have been asking the doc for months to put me on less medication because of how shitty I felt from it all and they kept changing it to different kinds of narcotics which turned out to be even stronger than what I was on previously. By the end I was taking muscle relaxers, about 80mg of OxyMorphone a day and was on fentynal patches just to keep me from getting withdrawal overnight while sleeping. Then they put me on anti psych drugs to try and counter act all the downers. Its been about 3 weeks now since I stopped taking it all and the really messed up thing is I am in less pain now without any of the "pain killers" than I had when I was taking it all. I wish I would of known that years ago I feel like the last 4 years of my life were not much more than limbo :(

Smokey, how's all my brotha! Wow, with the meds ....I feel for you my friend. That must have been just awful to have to take all that crap but at least you have it kind of figured out now. Have you experimented yet with trying some strong edibles in different forms for some pain relief? Wishing you well ....cheers ....Duggs.:high-five:

It's great to hear it, first person, Smokey.

I've never had to deal with chronic severe pain so I'm just an observer, but it sure seems to me that the opiates just fill the receptors and that's that. After a few steady weeks of it, you're just not getting much pain relief anymore. :straightface: And ... you're super sensitive now, so it hurts worse when the meds wear off. So the choice is to live like an opiate doofus in pain, or clear-headed in pain.

I tore a rotator cuff ligament and couldn't lift my arm from my side, etc, but the meds only worked for 7-10 days.

Anyway ... good job getting past it! :bravo:

So the choice is to live like an opiate doofus in pain, or clear-headed in pain.

That's exactly right GT. They did the same thing to me. I live with chronic, severe pain too, and decided about 5 years ago I wasn't taking that poison any more after a 40 year relationship with that crap. Mind you, there are still times it may be necessary, but when I had my arm torn to pieces I was given Demerol and it also lost its efficacy after a few weeks. It was the 70's, so I just followed doctor's orders. Over the last 10 years or so Ive brought it up with my dr a few times and the only response was to offer me more opiates. I tried it a couple times and felt weird and terrible. No thanks doc.

Pain makes you do some shit.

Back
Top Bottom