anyone have goods sucess with hermie plants from the hermie seed?

vernf1990

I have 6 nice plants in veg.born from femail seed that turn out a few hermie buds.they are ready to go to 12/12 soon...
what can I expect from this batch?

plants looks super strong and huge now..

using soiless mix

all fox farm..

could this have been a mistake to do????

any input fella's??

check-out my journal, 1st Journal
my plants are from hermie seed...not having access to a seed bank i like my hermie seeds, i know they will only produce female plants. nothing worse than putting time and effort into growing male plants

I have some hermie seeds but I haven't germed them yet. I will venture a grow one day in the future. I don't see anything wrong with hermies, they still smoke good to me, you just have to worry about the same issues that made it hermie in the first place. Hope I said that right, am a bit buzzed at the moment.

I hear u man...that is what I was hoping to hear.my mom hermies and the kids are super strong.but I have yet to put this batch of vegged hermies in the flower room..waiting for this batch of widow to turn amber..any day now>>>

thanx again.. to queen and double joint>>>>keep token!!!!!!

this is from my current grow white widow,not ready yet,at 60 days here...had to plck a small sample,letting it dry out natually..shoild be dry in a few days..

nice buds,not huge,but nice,not using any C02,just soiless,and fox farm nuts,and finished with M.O.A.B.
P10201582.JPG

Vern-- How many hermies ya got, that you're gonna put in flower? And how is the ww? I am going to do one in my next grow. Any issues with it? Is it a big eater?

got 8 nice huge hermie in veg (5weeks)almost 2 feet tall and bushy.
got 3 hermie mothers

the fisrt round of ww,i grew was from seed.
this batch in flower now,is from clones from an original mother from seed.
they love to eat!!!! they also are resistant to mold.(i treat with einstien oil just as a preventive measure every 4 weeks or so.
I had some issues with the grow,but it was due to my in experiece.
but if u know a little bit bout growin,it is an easy grow.
my potency last grow was not what it should have been,BUT i harvested it before i saw amber so that hurt the high..big time..

let u know in a week or 2,when i harvest..
hope this helps u...

good growin!!!

Well, I will be standing by for your results, smoke test, weigh in, wet and dry. So, they have issues with mold, is that just in soil? I am growing with coco so will that make a difference? Big eaters, that's a good thing to me sometimes I tend to over love my plants til they start screaming at me...lol... What is Einstein oil? Never heard of it.

they are resistant to mold.meaning as long as u keep the rh below 50..ull be good.(im fighting humid weather right now here in RI..got 2 dehumidifiers roaring and 1 5000 btu,air cond...$$$:-(neem oil is from a tree,and it is great preventive against mold and spider mites....look on ebay for (einstien brand)that is the best!!! bout $18.00 bucks for 4 oz..but goes a long way....

currently i'm growing some fem casey jones that have a history of throwing nanners, so i'm trying a dutchmaster's product called reverse. you can use it at the first sign of hermies or as a preventative which is what i'm doing. only cost $25 and all reports are that its reliable with no side effects on the plants

Back
Top Bottom