Hermie?

devilish

I have a what I think to be an issue, but as I have never encountered either of the two things below I seek some help and guidance.

I have 2 Red Dragon from Barneys Farm. Both started from seed.

They both are 23 days into flower. 1 appears normal and healthy and the other appears to be creating seeds everywhere. Now I spend a minimum of an hour per day checking for signs of hermie. I have not encountered any and yet she appears to be spitting seed this early.

IMAG049310.jpg

In the same room I have 2 plants that I have dubbed "The Turtle" both were cut from a female that produced mondo buds and showed no signs of hermie and gave 0 seed. These are also looking wierd. It may be normal for this strain, but it is nothing I have seen before.

IMAG049110.jpg

I would say based on the fact there are seeds it did hermie. It's ok though I had this happen on my last grow and never did find the pollen sack. The bud was definitely not what it could have been but it was still good. It could be caused by stress some strains don't handle stress well. Whether temps are too hot or maybe the strain doesn't handle topping well or any other number of things could contribute to it hermieing.

Definitely a hermie. You can finish it but yield will be very low.

Back
Top Bottom