Anyone heard of purple fire?

Hey Liz, your questioned intrigued me so I did some research and found this review about a California dispensary. From what I can gather it is just a name someone came up with and was never associated with a particular strain, just a myth.

Canna Care Sacramento Cannabis Club Reviews
If you have visited this club, please write a Sacramento Cannabis Club Review.

Sacramento Medical Marijuana Patient Reviews

Posted August 29, 2008

At one time a great club, until the staff became unfriendly. Also, I started to notice, like others, they were pointing me to old outdated buds or food, after going there for awhile. If anyone thinks there buds are priced at a fair price for what it is, you must not go to many other clubs...worst prices for what it is. 10 percent of the time are you going to get something decent. Then again its going to be purple, if its even purple. I wont even get started on the clones that's a rant and a half. They sold purple fire, not rooted and algae ridden?? Purple fire...its not even a strain??? Never going back dont waste your time unless you really need meds....

That is kind of a personal question but...since you asked I got them from a nice lady in the San Francisco Bay area that was ill and seemed to think this medicine might work for me

No sorry did not mean it like that , we did not grow it this year,( couldn't find the seeds at time of planting) but will post once we do. It was originally from Mendocino County.

For all of you people that think Purple Fire is not a strain, do a SEARCH on the Internet and you will find several strain reviews, pics, etc. Purple Fire is a VERY potent purple Sativa strain that has become popular in the last few years. I am currently growing my own personal version (crossed with AK-48 which is 100% indica).

Back
Top Bottom