Anyone seen this before self manifolded plant 1st for me

Bigbud78

It’s not common, I’ve never had one. But people have posted about it before. Seems like a beneficial mutation to me. :goodjob:

Yeah for sure doob :thumb:do you think she will lose that trait when cloned as the nodes usually always alternate. Suppose we'll find out soon enough :battingeyelashes:thanks for the reply doc doob

Yeah for sure doob :thumb:do you think she will lose that trait when cloned as the nodes usually always alternate. Suppose we'll find out soon enough :battingeyelashes:thanks for the reply doc doob
Not sure about the clones. In my mind at least they should have the same genetics so should have the same trait. But as with anything genetic actual results will very. Please update this thread when you find out, I’m quite curious.

Not sure about the clones. In my mind at least they should have the same genetics so should have the same trait. But as with anything genetic actual results will very. Please update this thread when you find out, I’m quite curious.

Definitely will doob laters pal :thanks:

Very impressive growth. I wonder if you cloned it if the clones would also have a tendency to self-top...
Thanks DD. I was wondering that myself. We'll soon find out when I clone it next week. I would think maybe it wouldn't as its reached maturity the nodes have staggered up top should be interesting though you never know

352723-1708d413683e4a69837183136c185bb6.jpg

Oh yes i was once gifted a plant from a friend which had self manifolded it self turned out some sort of runt plant but highly potent, strapped for cash for new seeds i kept some clones of this strain going for several more grows all turned out just fine with out to much problems.

The one phenotype which was very noticeable it was very fast flowering with amber trichomes showing around 4th/5th week of flowering which i often finished on the 7th week for harvesting, dang fast but for some reason always produced some seed in the bud over several grows.

Grow it out mate all part of the learning curve :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom