Anyone wear marijuana clothes

I have a button that says fuck milk got pot? lol

I have two hemp shirts. They are very comfie and long wearing. Only issue with them is my partner reckons they are a bitch to iron.
ps. sounds funny, an old hippy ironing his shirts.lol

Wow that most be some long t-shirt..

Thats me. I'm a CIS programming

That is the problem with pot smokers these days they want to lay low they don't want any marijuana clothes out in public..

That's an excellent point Stonergrower. I made sure there was no pot leaf logo on mine, cos it's a give away to a cop or customs agent using profiling. I have tried to maintain a conformist facade for years now.

Fuck the cops if they don't like potheads or guys in baggy clothes hanging out smoking pot that is there problem.

Why be scared this is want the government wants and before you no it the potheads ,hippies,rappers,grungers and punks so on all will be to scared to go out of the house.

i wear my NORML shirts and my weed leaf vans almost everyday.. must represent!!

Those Vans must be awesome I wish I had those. But if I had a Cannabis shirt I wear it outside.

not really my style. i ges i try to stay more low key and clean cut. ALSO asians dont really go with marijuana clothes OR acid-wash anything... looks kinda weird...trust me i tried it at a stage. LOL

^i gess hemp shirts are ok. haha just that if i have a fat leaf emblazoned on my shirts i'll be sure to get picked up again by the cops sometime. LOL dont want that happening anytime soon.

and beanies are a personal thing. see, my head is kinda egg shaped. :p

Huh can a cop arrest you for paraphelnelia if you are wearing a shirt with a giant pot leaf. I kinda wonder.

Re: Anyone wear marijuana clothes???

How bout shirts with seed holes burned through them, would that count?

I think it counts if seeds rubbed off on them:laughtwo::Rasta:

I would wear nothing but clothing made from organic hemp, but in looking for items online it's just too expensive. Is anyone aware of an organic hemp clothing line that's affordable?

(I'm looking for plain-looking clothing, nothing with prints, designs, etc.)

Cheers :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom