Anything else?

ajr1030

Hey guys! Hope everyone’s doing well!

So my question is this. I’ve used Fox Farm trio and cal mag in my soil grows. I’m on I think my 5th grow now. I’ve stuck to the same routine. Any recommendations to add any other kind of nutrients or some kind of enhancer perhaps? Thanks for any responses!

I honestly don't really think you need more, as I like to go by less is more but if you're looking for something to boost the plant in different ways, silica is great it makes the plant way more Hardy and durable than it already is, and humic acid really helps the plant take up the nutrients as best it can

So my question is this. I’ve used Fox Farm trio and cal mag in my soil grows. I’m on I think my 5th grow now. I’ve stuck to the same routine. Any recommendations to add any other kind of nutrients or some kind of enhancer perhaps?
If you want to stay within the Fox Farm family there are the 3 'finishers' which you would start using about 1 or 2 weeks before starting the flowering for photoperiods. Or, start using as soon as flowering starts if growing auto-flowers.

But, if you want to try a line of fertilizers and nutriments that are not Fox Farms maybe the Roots Organic line might interest you which is the direction I went after using Fox Farms. I found their 'schedule of use' to be somewhat vague and am working up my own schedule.

I’m on I think my 5th grow now. I’ve stuck to the same routine.
Or, if you want to do something different you could continue using the Fox Farm trio and Cal-Mag the same as you have been but include selecting several clones each grow for a side project. Try growing the clones in 1 gallon or maybe 1 and 1/2 gallon of soil and get a harvest of 1 ounce or more. It might take a couple of grows to hit that goal or it might take 10 grows. It is something to pull your grows out of the 'same old routine'.

I love the fox farm trio and use it ever grow if I want to spend the money. A few other items I use every grow are Azomite, neam seed meal, and some form of carbohydrate. Foop makes a good one or mycochum./tunsulferated molases from grocery store.
I am also very fond of nectar for the gods in general but use their "dementors destiny" and "Athens aminos regularly.

A good PH meter is always a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom