Apartment Smoking

Re: Apartment Smoking :-(

I WAS smoking by taking a hit and blowing it directly out of my window. NOW, I find smoking in my second bathroom (2 bed, 2 bath) with a towel stuffed under the door works fine. I dont particularly mind that much, but it is somewhat disheartning knowing that I am LEGALY smoking weed, yet still must hide it for fear of getting throwin out on the street.
I moved into a pretty posh neighborhood, with lots of family's, so I understand why I got the complaint. My Girlfriends old apartment was right next to a college, so we smoked out on the balcony all the time without anyone saying anything. I guess I took for granted that luxery, forgetting how many smokers have to really HIDE what they do :)
THanks for the suggestions. As I said, I go into my bathroom, put a towel under the door, smoke a bowl, spray some aresol freshner, light some candles, turn on the vent, close the door and block it with a towel from the outside, and within an hour the bathroom smells nice enough to open again :) Not too much trouble.
-PM

gence said:
lol i live in one to but i burn all the time in the living room/bedroom/on the porch........i guess im lucky.:grinjoint:

same here.

me n my roomate smoke wherever in the apt. we please and we've never had anyone say anything about it.
:smokin:

I live at a house, but we have tenents with kids. I love the kidss and mean no harm. Their mom has seen me smoke outside a couple times. I cant smoke inside because it will stink up the whole house. So I have been smoking outside still. I don't like it... I have to be parinoid if they come out. The oldest daughter now 15 told me her mom smells it. She said that her mom feels sorry for me... and that I am killing myself because my mom doesnt love me. LOL stupidist thing I have ever heard. I didn't bust out my marijuana talk because the young people were there and I dont feel like having their mom saying im a huge pothead. The middle kid came up to me while smoking and asked for a hit. I just dont feel like taking care of a high kid and geting cought by his mom and the cops called on me. Oh no that would suck. Well what I was getting to is Im getting a vaporiser. I will then tell them that I quit smoking and just vape comfetably in my room. I have a vapor genie, but I want some thing electrical. I sudjest you do the same..

Open a window dude.
Yeah, that was why I got the complaint in the first place ;-)

Smokey, I have a vaporizor. It's a "budget" vaporizor, meanin it cost me less than 100 bucks. I bought the large version of the BC Vaporizor. It does the job, and the smell isnt as strong as if I burned the weed.....but there STILL is a pot smell. Good call smokey on not giving the kid a hit. Believe me, you give them anb inch, they'll take a mile. Not all, but most kids cant keep their mouths shut about that stuff anyway. And the MINUTE his mom finds out (and SHE WILL) you'll be in a world of bullshit. It sounds like that family isnt going to cause you problems as long as you continue to be low key about it.
The bathroom is working well for me. I am a med pot patient and don't have to worry about law enforcement....but I DO have to worried about getting my ass evicted. What bugs me is the dude above me, who most likely complained, chain smokes cancer sticks. Kind of ironic that I would be getting complaints from my harmless marijuana smoke, yet I am expected to inhale his addictive, cancerous smoke.
-PM

Yeah pm the bc vapes were ok... But the new conduction kind are way better. They dont heat the weed they heat the air that goes by the weed. It smells less and getts better results. like the vapor brothers. Check them out.

SMokey, thanks for the recomendation. You're not the first to mention the quality of Vapor Brothers. I will DEFINATELY need to investigate this product further. Of course, nothing will compare to THE VOLCANO, which I used at Barney's in Amsterdam. Wow, talk about a smooth high that will knock yuor socks off!!!!
-PM

yeah I too want a volcano. I only tryed it once. Awesome. The thing is I'm a poor lil mexican so its out of my budget.

do you not have some kind of deck/porch on your apartment m0nkey? if not i guess just open a window..i hate having to drive and smoke when i know i can smoke iin the comfort of my own home

Ok, again, opening a window was the reason I was reported. As for a deck, I have a huge deck....but im on the second floor, with one above and one below. The deck is made of wood planks, so the smoke would just drift up through it (which is probably what was happening).
-PM

Not to "SPAM" our li'l crew here, ok?

but if you want incense made by my wife and mom...plz contact.....

www.justgreatscents.com

I could always use the extra business and you all could use the awesome scents. I love the cool water, coco-mango, french vanilla, strawberry, jamacian me crazy, and skunk incense....(more too, lol!)

much respect!

(sorry 420 ya'll didn't want me postin' it in the links.....which is weird cause incense goes well with all things kynd...hmmm....)

:cool: blaze on:cool:

SmokeyMacPot said:
Lol cool site. Put it in the links section. I will order a cannabis jar candle and some inscence sometime.

last time I tried it was denied. But I will try again in the mornin'....I gotta get some sleep. It's been a helluva day!

:bongrip: Thanx Smokey!:bongrip:

Shaggster :cheesygrinsmiley:

normal 1 said:
get a toilet paper role and stuff about 15 bounce fabric softiner sheets into it so that any smoke passing through must push through several layers of the sheets. if you smoke out of a pipe and dont let any of the smoke excape and you blow it all through the tube, if some one was standing next to you they wont smell it. this has worked for me for years i hope that it workes for you.
hey it worked in my parents house back in the day
Yeah I do that me and my friends call them smoke tampons

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :smokin:

Smoke outside, vape inside. If anything, it smells like you're making popcorn (which in turn also makes being ninja in movie theaters an option with something like the MFLB). Or just make edibles, the best alternative all around. :)

Just buy some odor offs and place them around your living room the kill the smell altogether, works great in my flowering room and my drying room. Can't smell it even when your working on the girls fingers smell good when your done. And they last for 60 days hell of deal at 2.50 a jar lol

funny someone brought this up. I live in a building with 7 other family's per unit and all the vents r connected threw out the apt. Well this guy next to me would go in the bathroom and turn on his exhaust fan and blow the smoke up in the vent well it went threw out the whole apt and the cops got called on him had the dogs sniffing by his door, but never could prove it. In the end he got evicted. heh

Back
Top Bottom