Are my buds small?

This has been really helpful. I was going to do a 7 day flush, after the trichromes reached a little less than halfway between clear and amber (that’s the median of what Newbies read. At least thats what I’ve been reading.

So without flushing, what’s the consensus on trichome color? When am I cutting it off?

O.P. @Plantguy84
I’m not trying to hijack your question... Keep asking questions, it just adds to more questions. That’s the way to grow bigger than all these amazing growers. Lmao

For reference***
Then (before 420 forum.)
and
Now!

✌ Friend.

I thought it may be helpful to know, I joined around august. (In regards time the before and after.)
That’s a decent rule of thumb, 50/50 between milky and amber, if I’m low on herb I’ll cut some off even if it’s all milky, I like the high from both ends of the spectrum, and I also try to keep things jarred up separately soo I know which batch is which, it will also give you the opportunity to see which you prefer for future reference

That’s a decent rule of thumb, 50/50 between milky and amber, if I’m low on herb I’ll cut some off even if it’s all milky, I like the high from both ends of the spectrum, and I also try to keep things jarred up separately soo I know which batch is which, it will also give you the opportunity to see which you prefer for future reference
That’s a fucking awesome idea! I never would’ve thought to do that. Are the terp profiles any different? Thanks.

That’s a fucking awesome idea! I never would’ve thought to do that. Are the terp profiles any different? Thanks.
It’s going to vary with different strains, but the longer it grows the more mature the buds get, the more terpenes are produced, I’m not sure id specify as different, but certainly more, as it does get more flavorful, but the biggest difference comes from drying and curing. I built a drying box to help control the speed of my dry process soo I can have it take about a week, then I had everything up. For the first week or 2 I’ll open jars up and burp them for about an hour to 2 depending on the dryness of the buds, after 2 weeks I’ll burp them maybe 2-3 times a week for a month than I burp 2-4 times a month, after 4 months I keep them sealed and consider them fully cured, but the longer you keep them jarred up the better they get just like cheese, whine and whiskey, things just get better with time.

Back
Top Bottom