Are my buds small?

Keep them going because if you do an early harvest you will truly kick yourself, add an extra 2 weeks or more till there's no hairs remaining and the buds swell up, not only are you getting stronger bud due to trichomes changing but adding the extra few grams on to your total harvest weight.

Being patient in this game is harder than growing the plants :laugh:

Are you using any PK Booster ? Now is the time to add them. I use things like Terpinator, Sweet Candy, Bud Explosion, Flora Nectar, etc. Sure makes for nice sticky buds packed with crystals.
I was but I haven't fed any nutrients since August 14th, only slow flushing with just water letting it use up all of its nutes stored, think I stopped feeding to early but don't want to start back this late in the game

Keep them going because if you do an early harvest you will truly kick yourself, add an extra 2 weeks or more till there's no hairs remaining and the buds swell up, not only are you getting stronger bud due to trichomes changing but adding the extra few grams on to your total harvest weight.

Being patient in this game is harder than growing the plants :laugh:
Was thinking another week, will my fan leaves dieing have a negative effect

I was but I haven't fed any nutrients since August 14th, only slow flushing with just water letting it use up all of its nutes stored, think I stopped feeding to early but don't want to start back this late in the game
Why did you stop ? Flushing is a myth. Feed all the way till the day of harvest.

Was thinking another week, will my fan leaves dieing have a negative effect
Fan leaves usually turn yellow near the end ... especially if you flush because the plant has to cannibalize itself to get nutrients. I rarely get more then 10 leaves that yellow; but I feed till the end.

Old hippies tale passed around with the bong. I should know, I am one. Believe me, there is no fruiting plant on this earth which benefits from starvation of nutrients.
Thanks jus fed her, still aiming to harvest next Friday on day 83, think I did more harm den good by not feeding in so long.

Attachments

• IMG_20200905_102728.jpg
    IMG_20200905_102728.jpg
    686.3 KB · Views: 16
If your worried about feeding again for more weeks you could simply run just the p&k or a simple Bloom.

I'm in the last weeks before harvest so I've just cut down to 50% of what was going in however I am using organic nutrients.

This is why I read other threads. I would’ve done exactly as he had, thinking you should flush your Mari. So it really does nothing?
Just smoked 2 bowls of northern lights I fed right up till 2 days before harvest, but didnt even need to water after that feed soo yeah, right up till harvest. The smoke was as smooth if not smoother than that of what you’d find at a dispensary, no crackle while burning, no hotness in your throat, and the flavor, would appease even the pickiest of connoisseurs. I used to be big on flushing, but I can honestly say, I think I’m finally sold on the no flush club. Sorry for rambling, pretty stoned after 2 bowls for breakfast :rofl: :lot-o-toke:

Just smoked 2 bowls of northern lights I fed right up till 2 days before harvest, but didnt even need to water after that feed soo yeah, right up till harvest. The smoke was as smooth if not smoother than that of what you’d find at a dispensary, no crackle while burning, no hotness in your throat, and the flavor, would appease even the pickiest of connoisseurs. I used to be big on flushing, but I can honestly say, I think I’m finally sold on the no flush club. Sorry for rambling, pretty stoned after 2 bowls for breakfast :rofl: :lot-o-toke:
This has been really helpful. I was going to do a 7 day flush, after the trichromes reached a little less than halfway between clear and amber (that’s the median of what Newbies read. At least thats what I’ve been reading.

So without flushing, what’s the consensus on trichome color? When am I cutting it off?

O.P. @Plantguy84
I’m not trying to hijack your question... Keep asking questions, it just adds to more questions. That’s the way to grow bigger than all these amazing growers. Lmao

For reference***
Then (before 420 forum.)
and
Now!

✌ Friend.

I thought it may be helpful to know, I joined around august. (In regards time the before and after.)

Attachments

• 66CE2026-25F8-4675-98BA-26584ED7153B.jpeg
    66CE2026-25F8-4675-98BA-26584ED7153B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • DCFFA2CE-D1D2-4CBA-ADA8-FB6B3F92EFE3.jpeg
    DCFFA2CE-D1D2-4CBA-ADA8-FB6B3F92EFE3.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
This has been really helpful. I was going to do a 7 day flush, after the trichromes reached a little less than halfway between clear and amber (that’s the median of what Newbies read. At least thats what I’ve been reading.

So without flushing, what’s the consensus on trichome color? When am I cutting it off?

O.P. @Plantguy84
I’m not trying to hijack your question... Keep asking questions, it just adds to more questions. That’s the way to grow bigger than all these amazing growers. Lmao

For reference***
Then (before 420 forum.)
and
Now!

✌ Friend.
Trich's should be at minimum 100 % milky ... No Clear. The more sedative couch lock you want it to be ... the more Amber you want the Trich's. Most people seem to like 10% - 20% Amber. I personally like it to knock me on my ass so I try to go closer to 50% Amber. Never go over 70% Amber as that is the max before the weed starts turning to shit.

Trich's should be at minimum 100 % milky ... No Clear. The more sedative couch lock you want it to be ... the more Amber you want the Trich's. Most people seem to like 10% - 20% Amber. I personally like it to knock me on my ass so I try to go closer to 50% Amber. Never go over 70% Amber as that is the max before the weed starts turning to shit.
Extremely helpful. Thanks.

You can always cut a bud off & quick dry & try it to check the potency. It wont be quite as potent as slow drying but it will give you an idea of what it's like. 20 - 30 sec. at a time in the microwave. But let it cool between each 30 seconds. 2 - 3 times & it's dry.

These are my bud and I’m almost at the end of week 7, they’ve been grown under (6) 32W Growlux Flourescent bulbs. Are these considered small?
i see why your'e worried. i read it takes 6-8 weeks for indica; and 10-20 weeks for sativa. hope this lil info helps.

Back
Top Bottom