Are my plants done?

Jsick098

I planted these on 12/26/18 . 3 of them are auroa indicas and 1 of them is cheese. Here is a more up close picture. It seems like the cheese is getting those orange hairs a lot sooner but i know it should go by chrystals. What do yall think?
Posted 2 up close shots of each bud and a pic of the whole setupp...sorry if pic quality aint the best in hps light lol

Attachments

• 20190412_174456.jpg
    20190412_174456.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 20190412_174450.jpg
    20190412_174450.jpg
    855.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 20190412_174438.jpg
    20190412_174438.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 53
Looks like quite a few white pistils still. Few weeks to go I suspect. I planted mine on 11/21/2018. They will be done in a week.

I would get a $10 jewellers loupe and check the trichomes to tell you when it’s done. Unless you can get clear up close shots of the bud that show the maturity of trichomes.

Looks like quite a few white pistils still. Few weeks to go I suspect. I planted mine on 11/21/2018. They will be done in a week.

I would get a $10 jewellers loupe and check the trichomes to tell you when it’s done. Unless you can get clear up close shots of the bud that show the maturity of trichomes.
3 of the plants the crystals are mostly milky.one of the plants theres a little bit of amber crystals

3 of the plants the crystals are mostly milky.one of the plants theres a little bit of amber crystals
Ok then it’s really a matter of what kind of buzz you want. 70% cloudy trichomes and 10% will give you maximum potency. If that’s the case then you are very close.

If you want a bit more of the chill couchlock let em go a bit longer.

Hey man not to pick on you but blurple pics are the worst! Hard to see anything, kinda universal pet peeve here but it’s ok just this once :p try lights off camera flash on next time….

As long as she’s got fresh light colored and spiked up pistils she is still bulking up. She won’t grow taller but will fill out buds, everything appears to move slower in full flower. Once the pistils turn dark and crinkle up then it’s time to check trich colors doesn’t mean chop right away. Jewelers loupe is 12 bucks or wifi mini microscope about 35 clams either is handy to have in any garden keeping check for pest eggs under leaf and ripeness check. If you can’t see trichs then neither can we

but hey girls look great, kudos on that!!! drop a journal and stay awhile

Back
Top Bottom