Are my plants healthy?

Frankk

I have 4 cheese plants grown from seed and 1 critical +, they are under a 600watt light and have been under the light for 8days 18on6 off, can anyone tell me if the plants are healthy and if I can fit anymore plants in my 8x8 room, I will be upgrading my grow room as and when needed and have ordered a few things.

IMAG14693.jpg
IMAG14643.jpg
IMAG14633.jpg
IMAG14625.jpg
IMAG14633.jpg
IMAG14633.jpg

I think $tinky will pull through just fine. Some seedlings are just a little slow. It can tell you alot about how that plant will grow in the future, but that's not to say that it won't produce the crystal craziest nugs you've ever seen. Frank, Mary jane, and all the others look awesome

:thumb:

Can anyone help me, the leaves on 3 of my plants are curling down at the ends, I think it might be heat stress. I have a 600watt light it was 22inchs from plants, I moved it to 25inchs to be safe. Any help thanks��
IMAG14734.jpg
IMAG14713.jpg

If it seemed to happen over night or in a day or two then it probably has to do with the environment. I'm with PTSD that it's burn from the light. Possibly combined with a humidity issue.

Back
Top Bottom