Are my seedlings healthy?

Im glad for helping you and other new growers like me with my many many many questions!!!I wanna say a big thanks to all the guys that are helping me all this time!:thanks:

P.S Tomorrow im gonna count the dose of nutes in tea spoons and ill tell you, also i dont think that somewhere on the nutes bottle writes anything like slow release or time release or something like this. In addition you asked me if its nutes for fruits, i dont know but it says that its for indoor and outdoor plants it doesnt say something more specific.

:420::ganjamon:

What manufacture and product name nutes are you using? There is likely information on the internet that can be found, possibly with instructions, NPK values, pH range or other vital bits of info. Then the vets can pick it apart for ya and come up with a suggested feed or recovery schedule.

Ok i countered the nutes and i also feeded the plant some mixed with water. 1 cup is 5 tea spoons, i used 2 tea spoons mixed with 350gr water and i sprayed around the plant. I wanna see if this works. Also i have noticed that some of the tops leans from the weight of the flowers. Also the full synthesis of the nutes is 8-10-12, Zn,Cu,Mn,Mg,Fe,b,Ca poor to natrium.

hi, sounds to me like it could be no good for fruit and veg, give us the name of the product and we can check for you, some products are for houseplants and contain metals that are not for human consumption and can make you very ill if ingested or inhaled, so be careful what you use,

NPK 8-10-12 is pretty much an all round feed but slightly more for flowering plants, not ideal for the plants we grow but if its all you got then it will do. so 5 tsp per cap, i give my plants 3tsp per gallon of water with the nutrients im using, so i wouldnt use anymore than 3tsp per gallon, i use a 2ltr pop bottle which is half a gallon and mix in 1.5 tea spoon per pop bottle, just try not to give to much, these plants require very little and its why nutrient companies producing nutrients for these plants charge higher prices, its because regular fruit and veg nutes are way to hot for these plants so they take the time to mix products to a good dose for the plants we grow,

so id start with a 2ltr pop bottle of water and add 1 tea spoon then feed the plants with that, then plain water the next feed, then nutes after that and see how it does, any chance you can post some pics so we can see how the plant looks then we can see if it needs more or less nutrients,

I use vit. B for transplanting, I never stop watering them unless they are close to ripe and need some shock for some sticker buds.

Back
Top Bottom