Fast Bud #2 - Is it healthy?

harkz

IMG_091823.JPG

This is my Fast Bud #2 seedling and it's about 2 weeks from germination.
It seems to have slowed down on growth since I transferred it from my windowsill to a box with a CFL, is this the shock? I transplanted it about 2-3 days ago, it still seems to look healthy and all.
Also does this look generally healthy for a 2 week old seedling??
Thanks xxx

IMG_091823.JPG

This is my Fast Bud #2 seedling and it's about 2 weeks from germination.
It seems to have slowed down on growth since I transferred it from my windowsill to a box with a CFL, is this the shock? I transplanted it about 2-3 days ago, it still seems to look healthy and all.
Also does this look generally healthy for a 2 week old seedling??
Thanks xxx

Furs off .... :welcome:

Once you transplant it normally takes about 4 days befor the plant gets its roots into the new dirt and can stop focusing all of its energy toward the roots, that is why you are not seeing a lot of growth, because the energy is going to the roots to grow instead of the leafs growing. Try not to get water on the leafs durring lights on it can give lil burring, if you do just make sure there is a fan on the plant to dry it off : )

Furs off .... :welcome:

Once you transplant it normally takes about 4 days befor the plant gets its roots into the new dirt and can stop focusing all of its energy toward the roots, that is why you are not seeing a lot of growth, because the energy is going to the roots to grow instead of the leafs growing. Try not to get water on the leafs durring lights on it can give lil burring, if you do just make sure there is a fan on the plant to dry it off : )

Sorry, I didn't mean transplant. I meant I just moved the pot into a new setting

is it really a bad idea to spray water on the leaves? I've been doing it from the start, I'll have to stop.

Sorry, I didn't mean transplant. I meant I just moved the pot into a new setting

is it really a bad idea to spray water on the leaves? I've been doing it from the start, I'll have to stop.

MISTING the air to add humidity is ok but you dont want to have the water pool on the leafs like that, plus u want the light close as you can without burning it

alright I'll keep that in mind. My light is about an inch away. I don't want it to have a growth spurt over night and end up touching the light :laugh:

how long should I keep it this small?
bare in mind this strain is meant to take 5 weeks (according to the people who sold it)

honestly man i dont count my veg days becasue there are sooooooooo many things that can factor your plants and cause them to speed up and in most cases stop production all together, was looking at another post and guy trasplanted i think too soon and plant looks sickly, will probly take him week to get back the a healthy plant, so its hard to say you have this many days. i personaly grow them till they look strong enough to flower

Back
Top Bottom