How many plants can you put in a tent?

roundstone

Hi All

My question is how many full size plants can you put in a tent my tent is 240x140x200 tall, I have 2 600watt lights. at the moment I have 8 plants 4 under each light. people say you can get 800gm per square meter. so does this mean if I put 1 plant under 1 light I will get 800gms's????????????

If anyone can tell he how many plants they have in there space and what sort of dried yield they get.
thanks

When yield is mentioned as xXx grams plus per square meter or M3 this is often referred to SOG or sea of green (method) :thumb:

Basically means any where between 9 to 40 plants per meter square depending on pot size, what they don't tell ya is how many plants achieved the end result per m3 ? (sales trick)

This means that many smaller plants produce a greater yield than 1 or a few plants can do in a equal space :green_heart:

that sounds like would work in that space still a little tight if the plants widen out

These where grown in a 90cm by 90cm by 180cm tent, a medium sized growing strain on average they peaked at 38 inches or just shy of 100cm... ye the tent was pretty rammed by the end of flowering & almost had minor height issue regarding distance from light/bulb 400w.

PICT000153.JPG
PICT000648.JPG

thanks fuzzy duck think I will stick to my 4 plants per light.

You could squeeze in a couple more :thumb:

But i would be selective of the growing height of the strain.

great looking plants fuzzy duck:goodjob:

in my 5x5x7 tent I only put 4 in 5 gallon buckets,i like the extra space to work and keep clean

Ye i know what ya mean by the extra space... that particular strain was a bit to much for the my grow area !

I'm saving up for a larger tent at present for a 120cm by 120cm by 200cm so i can have a greater choice of strains to grow from small to medium height comfortable , having some extra space will aid in plant training (lst) to improve yield :thumb:

Dense plant canopies may lead to problems with lack of air flow which may lead to powdery mildew problems...

hey fuzzy duck, how many plants did you have in your 90x90 tent? looks good

Just the 4 plants.

The last strain grown in the pic's was a medium height plant & challenged what space i had having to tie a loop of string around the bush to stop them flopping over, height was a minor issue nearly maxing out on my limit be several inches.

Back
Top Bottom