Are these bottom couple leaves anything to be concerned about?

here are the latest pics before transplant

Attachments

• IMG_5419.JPG
    IMG_5419.JPG
    450.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5420.JPG
    IMG_5420.JPG
    409.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5421.JPG
    IMG_5421.JPG
    498.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5422.JPG
    IMG_5422.JPG
    517.6 KB · Views: 22
I should also mention I am on well water and not city water so no added chems.
How badly polluted is American water mate? I'm in Scotland and it 100% does not make a difference if you leave it out to dechlorinate or just fire it straight in. Ph7.4 @ 48ppm from the tap. All you guys seem to need RO machines or buy bottled just to keep them alive. Can you even drink the tap water?

How badly polluted is American water mate? I'm in Scotland and it 100% does not make a difference if you leave it out to dechlorinate or just fire it straight in. Ph7.4 @ 48ppm from the tap. All you guys seem to need RO machines or buy bottled just to keep them alive. Can you even drink the tap water?
I am on my own well and it's pretty good water with no added chemicals. It ph at 8.0 strait from the tap

That's some damn good water you guys have Barney, I'm 2x cleaner than state average in California and still running 240ppm...

rootbound? nice attempt but wrong, people grow rootbound plants in coco in 1 gallon containers that yield 9 ozs and they dont do that.. that looks like an initial ph inbalance, either the bottoms of the tips are touching nute water in the soil or you started the phosphorus too high. either one of those three are more acceptable answers.
here are my rootbounds healthy as all hell.
rootbounddddd.PNG
rootbund.PNG
effin awesome rootball brother!!!

:thumb::woohoo::theband::snowboating:

hey since we have some ph pros on here, can you help me decipher whats wrong with my leaf?
is this from ph too low maybe? i have thought it was fungus gnats but the plant still growing great

4A27236A-94AD-410A-8AEA-206FDE194A0C.jpeg
I am thinking some outside stressor... gnats could explain it. Since it isnt being replicated either above or below it, I am not thinking it is an internal problem. A good mulch stops gnats... just sayin.

I am thinking some outside stressor... gnats could explain it. Since it isnt being replicated either above or below it, I am not thinking it is an internal problem. A good mulch stops gnats... just sayin.
Here are a couple more picks of my leaves Emilya. I just transplanted them last night. The plants seem very perky and healthy other than the bottom leaves.

Attachments

• IMG_5425.JPG
    IMG_5425.JPG
    712.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5426.JPG
    IMG_5426.JPG
    578.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5427.JPG
    IMG_5427.JPG
    630.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5428.JPG
    IMG_5428.JPG
    591.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5424.JPG
    IMG_5424.JPG
    489.2 KB · Views: 21

cool thanks emilya, i had read that roots being harmed causes twisted leaves, along with ph issues, but ive been pretty careful about correct ph going in so i guess going to assume its the gnats.
plant is growing great still btw, so im praying that things go smooth

Back
Top Bottom