Are these chem burns or bugs?

So I think these spots are chem burns because for awhile I had some nutes and water in a spray bottle and was spraying the soil with them. I think small bits might have splashed the leaves and not been rinsed off.

The other possibility is bugs (but I can not find any with a jewelers loupe when looking at the leaves)

Figured I would take some pics and ask the pros for advice.

thanks for looking guys :)

the 1st and 2nd pic are the same leaf just top and bottom. I found 0 mites when looking through a magnifying glass. Not saying it aint, i am just reporting the progress :D

A different reason I am leaning towards I nuked the plants by accident is there is another plant and at the same height there same thing happened and that deadish leaf in the 4th pic is also at the same height. Sorta saying to me I got a bit too happy with the spray bottle. Iono maybe ill clip that leaf off with the white spots and take it to the hydro store or nursery and ask them. Was really hard to get a super detailed pic of the darn correct leaves.

definitley not mites. mites conjure up alot of white dots on the surface of the leaf from sucking the juices from underneath the leaf, let alone they are very visible with the naked eye.

Back
Top Bottom