Are these flowers on track?

teamgilly

i am in my 25 day of flowering and everything looks good, its just that ive never done this before and the buds look kinda small, are they on track? they are white widow and its my first time. also i have a couple of plants that are bearly budding at all. take a look please. the fourth pic is the one thats not budding. i wish i would have put something in the picture to give it scale. shit
P7090125.JPG
P7090126.JPG

P7090124.JPG
P7090123.JPG

P7090117.JPG
P7090116.JPG

sativa dominant huh? does that mean ill be having to leave it to flower longer, less bud? all the ones that are budding slowly came from the same mother so ia am thinking ill probibly get rid of that mother what do u think?

i have some sative donminant and they all come along at about the same time, in fact i have one on 26 days today, and it looks like about the same amount of hairs as your other pics.
it could just be a weak mother, it happens.

ok thats good to know, i have 3 mothers from seeds i bought from nirvana i think. and i kinda wanted to just have one mother but real bushy maybe i get rid of the one week mother and keep two. thanks for the info

Re: are these flowers on track? update with pics

here is an update. But also some bad news, i see white flys what do i do? these are just two of my plants and they are looking pretty good to me but these white flys are giving me stress. its been exactly one month since i started flowering.
P7130131.JPG
P7090127.JPG

P7130132.JPG
P7130133.JPG

P7130135.JPG
P7130134.JPG

Places some fly strips in the top of your area. Then go to your garden center / grow supply store and get what kills White Flies, Aphids, etc.. Use this at night works better than lights on.
I usually use one can to rid these of. I used Neem oils for years but my wife hates the odor of it.
The spray as little odor and disipates over night... should be 7-9 bucks a can.. Sorry can't remembe the manufacture..

Back
Top Bottom