nicebudz

tmpphpEZB9Y3.jpg

tmpphpcwcJon.jpg

tmpphp1IG0QS.jpg

tmpphpjZFgRA.jpg

tmpphpDyRuL6.jpg

tmpphphQrP6U.jpg

tmpphpWTZJGj.jpg

these girls are 23 days into 12/12.they are blue dream.could some of you experienced 420 people give me some feedback please?thanx

hey thanx screwnuts.this is not even halfway to harvest.do you think that they will double in size?this is my first run by myself so its nice to have you experienced growers to turn to for advice. these girls are already starting to smell.is this normal for this stage?i am thinking about using molasses.when would be a good time to incorporate it into the regimen?

With the amount of buds you have I doubt you will see much in vertical growth at this point. What you will see is the buds gets fat and sticky. They will continue to add bulk. Go ahead and add the molasses at 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. I am on my first grow too. Best of luck!

tmpphpEZB9Y3.jpg

tmpphpcwcJon.jpg

tmpphp1IG0QS.jpg

tmpphpjZFgRA.jpg

tmpphpDyRuL6.jpg

tmpphphQrP6U.jpg

tmpphpWTZJGj.jpg

these girls are 23 days into 12/12.they are blue dream.could some of you experienced 420 people give me some feedback please?thanx

Like this months MOM nomm(congrats bro!) Screwnuts33 just told you you are doing quite well. Uhhh dude, your ladies look great at day 23! :cheer: They're OD pretty bro.

:goodjob::cheer:

im watchin for sho'

dro:popcorn:

hey dro,wassup?thanx you guys for your feedback.man i love this site.

what does the molasses do for the plant and what stage do you use it ?

It usually used during the last weeks of flower, although some ppl do use it throughout bloom. It helps with nutrient uptake & resin production. ;)

hey dro,wassup?thanx you guys for your feedback.man i love this site.

Chillin bro. We're all here to support bro :grinjoint:

dro:popcorn:

what does the molasses do for the plant and what stage do you use it ?

Molasses is a carbohydrate: perhaps that can help you in some research. It's essentially the same thing as you see in those "big bud" "sugar bud" "sweet bud" products: it's really mostly sugarwater. A good, cheap alternative is molasses. The carbohydrates however aren't necessary as readily uptaken when compared to commercially available products, Which is why they contain enzymes that break the carbohydrates down into stuff the plant can uptake easily. On top of that, many people claim it's not actually the carbohydrates that work on the plant, but the carbohydrates that feed the enzymes that develop to enhance the plant. This seems to be the more popular theory. Maintaining a healthy root zone allows the plant to "work" better. Think how much faster you work with a little sugar, lol :p Goes to show the importance of maintaining a healthy res.

Use sulphur free molasses. (will say on label) Sulphur is a nutrient that the plants will uptake, but if you already have enough in your nutes, and you're adding more, a lockout could occur.

I would guess that you would start using it at the beginning of flowering. I would use it in in slowly increasing doses as the buds get fatter. In fact i'm on day 6 of flowering and I think i'll go pick some of that up.

By the way man, those plants look really nice. Quite happy. You must be too :bong::grinjoint:

I use molasses from the 1st day of flower till harvest. 1 tsp per gallon.

How is your heat doing? When leaves stretch upward like yours are that usually means they're getting hot. They look very healthy though from the pictures.

i thought that when the leaves point upward like this means that they are happy.my temps are dialed in at 75-80 deg.my lights are about 20 inches from the top of plants.i dont know,i may be wrong.what do you think drojo?

I dont want to discount what weed420 has said, being that he might have had an experience or two that made him say that. But to me and in my experience, they are doing very well. In the summer I had left my AC on high on a few days and it brought temps down to 71 and the ladies still had their leaves pointed up like that. Your reflector height and temps seem to be optimal too. Its very normal in my experience. They look really really healthy to me Timmy. No joke :smokin::popcorn:

I suppose the leaves pointing up like that could be a method of cooling themselves off: pointing up to allow convection to naturally cool it off. However, it would only indicate mild heat stress. When the leaves start to turn up and shape themselves sort of like a canoe: thats heat stress.

Leaves that are too warm will stop photosynthesizing, thats why it's a big deal. I read the idea canopy temp is 82F. Anything higher and the stoma (air holes) on the leaves close up to prevent excessive evaporation, which causes the curling. This is easy to fix with a fan blowing on your canopy however. Using co2 allows these breathing holes to get be larger, and the plant can accept more light and more heat as a result.

DroJo is quite correct: them's some healthy bitches.

It sounds like your temps are fine so it shouldn't be a problem. They appear to be sativa dominates and they can tend to grow that way more than indica's will.

It sounds like your temps are fine so it shouldn't be a problem. They appear to be sativa dominates and they can tend to grow that way more than indica's will.
hey bro.good lookin out man.i appreciate ur feedback.

Molasses is a carbohydrate: perhaps that can help you in some research. It's essentially the same thing as you see in those "big bud" "sugar bud" "sweet bud" products: it's really mostly sugarwater. A good, cheap alternative is molasses. The carbohydrates however aren't necessary as readily uptaken when compared to commercially available products, Which is why they contain enzymes that break the carbohydrates down into stuff the plant can uptake easily. On top of that, many people claim it's not actually the carbohydrates that work on the plant, but the carbohydrates that feed the enzymes that develop to enhance the plant. This seems to be the more popular theory. Maintaining a healthy root zone allows the plant to "work" better. Think how much faster you work with a little sugar, lol :p Goes to show the importance of maintaining a healthy res.

Use sulphur free molasses. (will say on label) Sulphur is a nutrient that the plants will uptake, but if you already have enough in your nutes, and you're adding more, a lockout could occur.

I would guess that you would start using it at the beginning of flowering. I would use it in in slowly increasing doses as the buds get fatter. In fact i'm on day 6 of flowering and I think i'll go pick some of that up.

By the way man, those plants look really nice. Quite happy. You must be too :bong::grinjoint:
thanx man.yah i am very happy with these so far.love this site.lots of good solid information here.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom