Are these ready?

Finnicki

Got my magnifier. So are these ready or are these still clear? Thanks.
DC1585FE-8C1D-42F1-BEA7-CB5A63D44A90.jpeg

The trichomes look like they are mainly cloudy, with some clear and amber.
You should check the calyxes, not the sugar leaves. The calyxes usually mature more slowly than the sugar leaves.

I shot two images this am but this site won’t accept the images. Too much info there, one was a wider image, one macro. Oh well...

Some leaves on one plant, the older one, has leaves that appear a red color underneath the grow light. I bring the bags out of tent to foto them and that red disappears. They take on some yellow. I have watered them. But no nutes in at least a week.

another way to check - if the pistals are 80% amber the plant is entering into the "harvest" window> A old saying is: "Once you feel/think your plant is ready for harvest THEN give it another week or 2 - then harvest, Happy Harvest !! your harvest is a personal thing, what you want (type of "high")

Looked at trichs tonight for the first time in a few days, thru magnifier, and they look clear. On the small leaves near calyxes. This is on the older plant. I have two auto fems. Late November they were put in soil, in bags, in the tent. I thought these were quicky plants. Guess not. :thedoubletake:

I’m going to go 1/2 old and 1/2 new. After I will use elsewhere outdoors. Tomato pots
for her grape & cherry tomato-ettes. Thanks for all the ideas n tips.

Back
Top Bottom