Are they a little hungry?

static123

Hey lovely people I hope everyone is doing well. I have two kosher kush 100% indica growing under LEDs, not my first grow with this strain and my goodness it’s so good, these two are perhaps looking like I could up there feed some more, I am using BIO Bizz organic in soil. What’s people thoughts on it ? I tried to get them to stretch but they are a stubborn strain, there in the first week of flower.
IMG_0736.jpeg
IMG_0738.jpeg
IMG_0739.jpeg
IMG_0737.jpeg

They look great to me, I would continue to feed them on your current schedule. With organic feeding, your plant should be the one deciding how much food to take, you adding more to the bucket probably won't change that equation much unless you are in a deficit situation, which I don't think is the case.
I am curious what you did to try to get them to stretch (that did not work).

They look great to me, I would continue to feed them on your current schedule. With organic feeding, your plant should be the one deciding how much food to take, you adding more to the bucket probably won't change that equation much unless you are in a deficit situation, which I don't think is the case.
I am curious what you did to try to get them to stretch (that did not work).
Hey thanks for your reply, I raised the light in the hope they would stretch during veg.

Looking good and not showing any real deficiency so your must be doing what needs to be done.:)

these two are perhaps looking like I could up there feed some more, I am using BIO Bizz organic in soil.
I do not use Biobizz but it is best to follow the latest edition of the Biobizz schedule which is available on-line in case you have not already gotten a copy. Which part of the schedule you should follow depends on which Biobizz soil mix you are using. If your soil mix is not from Biobizz or is one you mixed up yourself then look for their recommendation of which part of the schedule you should follow.

there in the first week of flower.
The schedule has the grower starting to add the Bloom portion in the 2nd or 3rd week of growth and by the time they are in flower the amount has been increasing.

I tried to get them to stretch but they are a stubborn strain, there in the first week of flower.
If you mean that you tried to get them to stretch while the plants were still in the vegetating stage then yes, sometimes the plants will be stubborn and grow the way they want. Since they have started the flowering cycle there is the normal stretch that will start any time now and last something like 3 weeks.

The inter-node spacing will increase and how much will depend on the plant. You might have two plants that will grow the same so that spacing will be the same on each. Or, one plant can have a bit more spacing than the other. Something that is hard to predict since it is up to the plant.

Probably the easiest thing to have done would be to let them continue in the vegetating stage if the plants were photo-period. If going that route then the grower would continue with the week 2 or 3 feeding ratios until ready for starting flowering. But if they are auto-flower plants then they will do what they want and do it on their own schedule.

Yep, nice looking plants.

Back
Top Bottom