I am scratching my head, can you help?

Hey, me again with more questions, sorry.
I have upped the ppm to 900 and keeping to 6.3ph but the one on the right is still yellow, it looks like the tips of her leaves are just starting to burn so I am worried about upping the ppm more, what else could I try please ?
A6C0DD03-A74C-4055-9743-1C39DD52485F.jpeg

8621DF43-894A-4C28-9C76-B1660E13C69B.jpeg

72B4CCCD-46D8-41D2-A31E-06995241055B.jpeg

A little tip burn is ok... in fact many here prefer to see that the nutes are hitting the spot. That’s your sweet spot for this point in the plants growth.... any stronger and you will get more burn.

I read Bio-Biz in your opening and I’m not familiar but is there a cal-mag product in your toolkit? Most nutes hit the NPK requirements but typically they don’t have the calcium and magnesium added. This is where I would start by checking your nutes to confirm or deny the cal-mag part of the equation.

A little tip burn is ok... in fact many here prefer to see that the nutes are hitting the spot. That’s your sweet spot for this point in the plants growth.... any stronger and you will get more burn.

I read Bio-Biz in your opening and I’m not familiar but is there a cal-mag product in your toolkit? Most nutes hit the NPK requirements but typically they don’t have the calcium and magnesium added. This is where I would start by checking your nutes to confirm or deny the cal-mag part of the equation.
Hey, I am adding 10ml to 8L of water perhaps i am adding to little, I am using magne cal plus’s from plant magic.

Back
Top Bottom