CBD Medihaze advice on defoliation

static123

Hi guys and girls, I hope everyone is doing well?

This is my first time growing this strain CBD Medihaze and its a Sativa strain (80/20 sativa indica) this is for myself who suffers from anxiety and my wife who has MS we are hoping that this will be a good day time Vape as the Indica's we have been growing are a little heavy and make us very tired altho perfect for bed time :). As you can see from the pictures below I have done my best to train these in to a low form but it has made them extremely bushy and I am now concerned that there will be less air flow etc around the plants, would you experts suggest I go mad and get rid of a load of leave or shall i just leave them as is? I am also planning on lolly popping them but unsure if i should be doing that now?

These are growing under a 400w HPS and I am fully organic using Biobizz products only. temps are controlled and sitting at 25 and RH is around 60 at the moment. I have just switched over to 12 / 12 and they have been in veg for 5 weeks.

whats your thoughts on this please.

Many many thanks for any advice given as always.

Much love

Your plants are really looking good. I believe in defoliation to open up the plant and let some light and air to get into the plant. Would recommend that you clean up the undercarriage and get rid of a lot of leaves and little shoots that will never product much more than a popcorn size bud. I like to get rid of some of the really big fan leaves that are blocking other sites.

I always start slow and make sure the plant is not suffering any shock from it. As a matter of fact I pulled about 2 handful of leaves out of some stocky plants this morning myself.

Hey thanks so much for your reply, I have done as your suggestions and taken some leaves away to create some air flow but only a few and will see how they react to it, again thanks for your time with this.
all the best

Hey guys, you no i was not expecting praise for my effort here, to be honest i didn't think i had done a good job but Its really nice to here that i have :) I haven't spent that long each day prob about 30mins or so but it has needed attention each day with out fail. unfortunately I am now out of space as you can see in the pictures so I cant really train anymore with regards to pulling them down, i need to keep space at the front for the heater for when lights are of, the uk is still a little cool for them. one day ill have a big room and then the fun can really start but as you are probably aware out here in the uk we are still in the dark ages and its totally illegal to be doing what I am hence the tiny stealth room i have built. it frustrates me no end as these plants help my wife's MS like nothing else, wake up England :) Hopefully I can keep them looking good up until the end. wish me luck and again thank you for the encouragement.

Back
Top Bottom