Are they ready for 12/12 yet

wera

Hi, everyone...

I need your expert advise guys. Are my babies ready for 12/12?

IMG_112212.JPG
IMG_112115.JPG
IMG_112011.JPG

Re: are they ready for 12/12 yet??

Kinda hard to tell in that light, but in picture # 1 it looks like a feathery hair? white? looks like they started already :high-five: .. looks kida lanky tho-if you top it, it will fill out some

Re: are they ready for 12/12 yet??

thx 4 the reply Led, i hve pre flowers on almost all the nodes.... but they just started like 8 days ago, should i go 12/12 alrady or wait a bit more??? i can post some more pictures(if this can help).... again thx 4 replying Led....

They look like they can go to 12/12 now if you want. What kind of plant? If they are auto they will go into flower automaticlly anyway.

I think the lankyness is from being vegged under HPS, you need some more blue spectrum to get those nodes tighter. I would cut half the height or more and switch to a MH or if your ballast is HPS only get a MH conversion bulb.

thx again Led and Maer for reply... as its my first time i really don't hve much experience.
this is my second plant,the 1st one, before, did very well in veg stage but they never produce bud.... please help me here :( :( :(

i'm not from U.S.A i don't have any kind of facilities for growing, like lights and fertiliserz etc... i have a HPS(400 watt) which i'm using for the babies....

as u mentioned i will definitely do the topping, anything else u think i should do????

really appreciate your help guys, thx a lot Led & Maer...

P.S my HPS light i ordered from the US, so if u think i need another type of light, plz let know... could u give me the exact name so i can find it frm ebay :)

again thank you....

I read the response about "offset nodes". This may be a better way but I have also updated the conditions forcing flowering by going to 12/12 after the plant reached 12 inchs. I am still learning but here are a few sites to get you in some direction.. good luck
Plant is 3in tall and has alternating nodes? good?

Determining the Sex of Marijuana

Forcing flower is forcing, for the purpose of growing in a small space. Alternating nodes means the plant has reached sexual maturity which will give the max harvest from the plant. This maturity is passed on to clones which are usually the starting point for 12" to flower grows.

Back
Top Bottom