Are we there yet? Opinion of Tri's? WheelieBob's First Grow

WheelieBob

Please take a look at these photos from today. This time I took samples from the very top and from lower down- not the bottom, but a few branches down. The yellowing on my girl is a little concerning, but I think it may be from a Noob mistake of spraying her with too strong a dish detergent/water mixture.

She does appear to be on the "downside" as far as new pistil development- haven't really seen and light green yellow flowers appear in several days. Just feeding her pure water. Am getting a bit nervous- have resorted to taking her into the garage at night (paranoia strikes deep!)
Sep19colapic.jpg
Sep19cola2.jpg

Here are the trichome photos from my $26 USB Micro:

Here are 2 more- not sure what happens when I try to add more pics after writing text, the "My Photos" tab does not come up...
I think these are better examples- any suggestions on how to get better samples or pics using the micro are welcome! Should I separate the individual leaves from the bud tips? Didn't want to disturb the samples, but its hard to get it focused when they are not flat.
Such a rookie here, folks! :thanks:
Tri-TopColaSep19-4.jpg
Tri-LowerSep19-3.jpg

Wow, that looks delicious. From what I'm seeing that looks like it's about 10% amber trichomes. As of now it will be a energetic, head high. If you wait a little longer it will turn into a couch lock high. I'm new to growing, but I think that's how it goes. My opinion would be to chop really soon. Again, looks great! Good grow brother.

Thanks Sucasa!

Am going for pain-relief couch lock this time. It's looking like sometime this weekend or early next week. Nervous time! I will keep checking the trichomes every other day. I hope to "reveg" her after harvest so I can clone. I need to get a cheap CFL bulb so I can bring what's left of her inside to do a 12-12 cycle. Never tried indoor or cloning, so am hoping it works. I have no idea what her genetics are, but am guessing it is more Sativa-dominant, as she grew quite quickly, and the leaves appear fairly narrow. Am actually hoping to do a indica-heavy strain sometime, a nice bushy kush would be nice to try!

I checked out your grow- it's looking nice! More pics? I just signed up, but I took a bunch of pics of my girl's early growth & development. Made my share of mistakes- learning that the less you do, the better! Wish I found this site a few months ago.... I may try to post a "retrospective journal".

I checked out your grow- it's looking nice! More pics? I just signed up, but I took a bunch of pics of my girl's early growth & development. Made my share of mistakes- learning that the less you do, the better! Wish I found this site a few months ago.... I may try to post a "retrospective journal".

Thank you, I take pictures every day so I can see the growth day by day for my next grow. This time around is just a learning experience. Next year should be better with good soil, and nutes. I'm excited to harvest my plants but I have a while to go. But I will be checking yours for harvest pics.

Thank you, I take pictures every day so I can see the growth day by day for my next grow. This time around is just a learning experience. Next year should be better with good soil, and nutes. I'm excited to harvest my plants but I have a while to go. But I will be checking yours for harvest pics.

Same exact thing with me. This is turning into a bit of an obsession/hobby! Have learned tons this season- my next grow from seed I plan on buying, as I really dig the kush/indica. I have heard that they have their own growing issues though. Trying to keep it simple, outdoor container grows.

Thanks again for the comments/feedback.

Back
Top Bottom