Asking about photo

thanyawit

Can i put Photo seed in final container?
How to take care with final pot from start?
Can tempareture always 25 c or 77 f with Veg stage and Flower Stage?

Can i put Photo seed in final container?
How to take care with final pot from start?
Can tempareture always 25 c or 77 f with Veg stage and Flower Stage?

I went from solo cup to 5 gallon. And I just watered for the first few weeks lightly(not to runoff). And I did so from the centre out, to about 2” past the width of the leaves. My concern was over watering, and the 5 gallon medium staying wet too long, leading to root rot. It seemed to work very well for me. I did this until the leaves reached the edge of my smart pot. Then started watering to runoff.

One plant I had, its leaves drooped for A week after transplant. I thought it was sick or or something. In the end, I think it was working on its root system. It then exploded in growth, and became “the beast”, as I call it. It’s considerably larger then the other 3 of the same strain. It matured faster, and has much better bud production.

I went from solo cup to 5 gallon. And I just watered for the first few weeks lightly(not to runoff). And I did so from the centre out, to about 2” past the width of the leaves. My concern was over watering, and the 5 gallon medium staying wet too long, leading to root rot. It seemed to work very well for me. I did this until the leaves reached the edge of my smart pot. Then started watering to runoff.
That how i do it. I soakmy seed until it sinks then pop it right in my 5 gallon pot of FFOF

That how i do it. I soakmy seed until it sinks then pop it right in my 5 gallon pot of FFOF

yep same, i have been transferring from either solo cup or .3 gallon airpot directly into whatever final container is, im too lazy to deal with the mess of uppotting more than 1 or two times

Back
Top Bottom