Atomic bomb! Last couple weeks of flower - Help!

Dykeman

The top half of the plant seems to be turning brown with black tips on the leaves meanwhile the bottom half seems to be perfectly healthy with nice green leaves. My light is the mars Hydro 960 full spectrum, It has about 12 inches from the canopy. I started flushing two weeks ago.

Top Half

420-magazine-mobile1673440102.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1398953194.jpg

Bottom Half

420-magazine-mobile292956555.jpg

I'm not 1 of the pros like some of the people on here. I just see nobody has commented yet and thought I could give you some of my advice.
What PH are you flushing with are you checking it? Are you flushing them every day? If you still have 2 or more weeks in flower, and you started flushing 2 weeks ago that seems a little early. 4 weeks of flush seems like a lot.
I have not used a Mars light, but I'm thinking that's not the problem if it were to close you would be getting some bleaching on the top colas.
I feel like is a nutrient lock out from the PH being off. And the plant coming to the end of its life and eating itself.I know we can see the problem pretty good but if you could get a pic under normal light that might help people directly diagnose the problem a little easier.

The top half of the plant seems to be turning brown with black tips on the leaves meanwhile the bottom half seems to be perfectly healthy with nice green leaves. My light is the mars Hydro 960 full spectrum, It has about 12 inches from the canopy. I started flushing two weeks ago.

Top Half

420-magazine-mobile1673440102.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1398953194.jpg

Bottom Half

420-magazine-mobile292956555.jpg

Depending how close to harvest you are I'd say watch it closely and push it to the end and hope it's just the plant eating itself for nutes. My last harvest had some leaves looking like that for the last 2-3 weeks and it finished just fine. Just an opinion.

Atomic bomb!!!! Last couple weeks of flower...Help !!!!

Depending how close to harvest you are I'd say watch it closely and push it to the end and hope it's just the plant eating itself for nutes. My last harvest had some leaves looking like that for the last 2-3 weeks and it finished just fine. Just an opinion.

Thanks for the response ... I think you hit the nail in the head

Back
Top Bottom