Attention cannabis Guru's: Help with nute dilemma

Daddio68

Hi All,

Hope you are al doing well this fine day!

Fairly new to growing, about 4 grows under my belt and currently using AN micro, grow and bloom...and looking to switch it up!

- Indoor grows (usually 2-4 plants...have 2 Gelato and 1 Green crack on the go now in Veg for about another 3-weeks)
- upcan to 5 gallon pots
- 2 mars hydro TSW2000
- Soiless mix...sunshine #4
- 6" exhaust fan
- 4" intake fan for fresh air

Now I heard both sides that MC (I have access to the 9-6-17) is easy to use, and some say it takes more to get the right mix and may not be for beginners.

Please note, I am out of Canada, and somewhat limited to what I can source...I was going to try GeoFlora, but I can not get here and they will not ship across border.

Is the MC just a sprinkle on the top and water in, or added to your jug-O PH water?
FF, assume these just get added to your Jug-O-Water and watered in? they also have this one called the dirty dozen, but don't think I need all this to start with a new nute??....Was looking at the attached for a starter kit with 3 bottles of FF...thoughts, or other FF product?

Just looking for guidance on what to go with FF or MC...or if there are other you could suggest, and;
1. How much to use
2. How often to add
3. Any other product(s) to add to either MC or FF (I see FF have a few options!) to improve yields, but not to over-complicate the process?
4. Other...?

Greatly appreciate your input and advise on spreading my wings and trying something new!
Cheers!

MC.PNG

FF.PNG

FF doz.PNG

I use and like Mega Crop because it's easy. You just mix it into your water and feed your plants. My husband doesn't like it though because it doesn't dissolve completely. We mix it into 1/2 L of hot water with a whisk and then pour into a 10L jug of water and mix.

I have used MC for a couple of years now, and this summer I also used @Remo Nutrients
I like both, and both gave me good results.
MC is simpler, but the Remo is liquid, so it mixed more easily.
With the MC I actually half fill the jug and shake the hell out of it and let it sit for a while, then fill it up and shake it again.

even discussing mega crop is near lethal round here

i have been using the same bag for years now, grew my latest greatest outdoor plants ever with nothing but,,

i could not imagine an easier way to fert, but what do i know,,

one bag, mix it full strength and dilute from there

easy peasey,, peace out

Back
Top Bottom